Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draconic Evolution Mod Problem!

Discussion on Draconic Evolution Mod Problem! within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Draconic Evolution Mod Problem!

Hello guys,

I had played Minecraft skyfactory 2 for almost 2 month and now i wonder how to make in draconic evolution the tier 5 energy core?
When i try to build it it say Invaild Configuration and nothing is wrong in the core and i have all 4 particle generators + the 2+ pylons and it don't work !

Pls can someone help me ?

(sorry for my bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Evolution DB / SMC
03/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Guy i use Evolution DB for the frist time i got some problems and i have solved it but this problem don't know how to so;ve it http://www9.0zz0.com/2013/02/22/21/239496617.png Please Guys Help :confused:
[Problem] Evolution DB / SMC
02/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Guy i use Evolution DB for the frist time i got some problems and i have solved it but this problem don't know how to so;ve it http://www9.0zz0.com/2013/02/22/21/239496617.png Please Guys Help
Draconic Shaiya
11/16/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
this server is a joke. The owner used to work for me then caused most of my players to leave cause he's a jerk, banned others and accused me of it so they'd join his when he set it up. His server is a clone of mine, he took all my files, maps, etc. He even had to take all the items I spent lots of time to edit and make cause he's too nub to make his own lol. Draconic Shaiya is a joke lol.
BGO Canceron Draconic - Level 67, All levels are 10 11 12.Please Read Description!
11/04/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies