Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMO-Room : New private server referencing website

Discussion on MMO-Room : New private server referencing website within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMO-Room : New private server referencing website

Hi everyone!

We all have expected something new for the private servers referencing world. And this is legit, nothing really make the job done correctly for the moment. However, we really need a change and that’s why, today, my team and I have realized your wish by creating a new concept of referencing. Let me introduce you MMO Room, our private servers referencing website.*More than a classic top site, MMO Room will be a complete environment for private servers. For players, many filters, many languages, and hot news. For administrators, complete dashboard, vote verification, statistics, and more. For everyone, a cool and responsive design, and the possibility to sell your programming or design services. Finally, the entire team is professionally leading the project and stay listening to whoever needs help.

It's now up, and you can use the promo code MMOLAUNCH14 for having one free month of the Pro offer and reference your server.

Good bye

PS: Here are our Facebook page and Twitter. Subscribe for having real-time information!

Facebook:
Twitter:
Old 07/08/2014, 21:19   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Please set a Backlink to elitepvpers.com on your Website.
If you do not want to set a Backlink, then please remove the Website in your Post, because otherwise you will receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Advertising another site is only allowed if there is a backlink placed on the site.
Source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Source:
Old 07/09/2014, 23:10   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Please use only 1 topic
Closed Thread