Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MINE CRAFT INSTINCT (1.4 server) (factions) (pvp) (economy) (new spawn) MUCH MORE! I.

Discussion on MINE CRAFT INSTINCT (1.4 server) (factions) (pvp) (economy) (new spawn) MUCH MORE! I. within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MINE CRAFT INSTINCT (1.4 server) (factions) (pvp) (economy) (new spawn) MUCH MORE! I.

Great server with all that says in title hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have I.P 198.144.187.194:25653
Old 11/13/2012, 06:40   #2

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 238/0/0
Wrong Section this come here:

greetz D4rKBl4ckOut

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1.4.2 Premium Factions/PvP/Economy/Raiding Server
11/07/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
http://www.planetminecraft.com/files/banner/204473 .png?t=1352230326 ============= News ============ But We Still Need To Add Shops! ========================================== Don't forget to leave us a Diamond!
Ultimatum Server | Greatness has Arrived | 1.3 | Economy | Factions | Planes | Much M
08/13/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net ultimatumserver.gb.net We Are Running Bukkit 1.3.1! YOUTUBE VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-QT9RlPtk
TNT FACTIONS [FACTIONS] [PVP] [GRIEFING] [FRIENDLY STAFF] [24/7] [ECONOMY] [MCMMO]
04/10/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Do you want a PvP server, where people actually want to fight you? Want a factions server that ENCOURAGES griefing and use of TNT to raid factions? Sick of admins either not responding or using their powers to cheat? Are you tired of joining servers and then getting bored a few days later? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then TNT Factions is the server for you! Our server rewards people for PvP. We encourage raiding and allow TNT. Our staff are professional, responsive and...
Mine craft Root server
04/13/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
ich wollte nur mal ganz kurz einen neuen hammer server vorstellen. Er ist 24/7 online und wird von 3 erfahrenen Admins geleitet Wir würden uns auf dich freuen. Unsere Ip ist : 195.82.158.53 Viel Spaß wünschen euch Bibo Jan und Marcel