Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recipe änderung von Mods ?

Discussion on Recipe änderung von Mods ? within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Arrow Recipe änderung von Mods ?

Gibt es einen Mod oder ein Plugin für 1.2.5 bei dem man das Rezept von Items/Rüstungen ändern kann (von Mods) ?
Old 08/14/2012, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 558
Received Thanks: 1,424
In zombe's modpack ist soetwas drin: und

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game admin, chat mods, forum mods, and support mods from Darkorbit need to be exposed
01/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
If anyone has the user names on darkorbit mods and admin lets get them exposed. bet you will be surprised who they are and how the are taking advantage of the game we love.
PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods .
05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying, - I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods . - Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown: ...
How to aquire leon's recipe?
02/20/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i traded 70 keen talics with talicgatheringnpc and i finally got enuff leon pieces to make a leon hora bow >.> but i don't have the recipe, how do i get leon's recipe?
Recipe Scam
12/22/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Picture this- A crappy ass PUG. Youve wiped several times. Your gear is almost red. But your almost at the boss, so you keep going. Clearing some trash mobs, your group comes across a high-price, rare, Recipie, Plan, Book, anything like that. Lets say, Rank 9 Evis drops, and you are a Rogue who already has it. Keep that information to yourself. Or, a Greater Fire Protection recipie just dropped, but your professions are Skinning and Leatherworking. Shh, keep all this to yourself! Ok,...
Gardening Recipe List
07/08/2004 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 1 Replies