Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes - Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target

Discussion on Heroes - Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Heroes - Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target

Hallo,

In Heroes gibt es ja verschiedene skills, wie z.B Chaser,stun,falconpunch usw.
Will ich aber mit bind auf einen Spieler wirken kommt immer : Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target
Das is doch sowas von abnormal gibt es irgendein guten heroes ersatz ?
Oder doch eine Lösung ?

Danke im vorraus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invalid target ( Help )
07/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey all, i start the bot and the bot don't target mobs and it's say '' Invalid Target'' Please im not alone with this probleme help us...( i have the 0.9a)
Invalid target
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. After server restart i have "error" invalid target and bot can't find any mobs... Can you help me?
Sro-db bot Invalid Target
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
When the bot reaches its training spot it buffs normally then when it starts to attack it says invalid target or can't find target. I'm not sure what is wrong I tryed reinstalling bot. http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/c4ted/SR O2010-06-0716-18-03_58.jpg
[Help] Invalid Target/Cannot find Target(ZSZC)
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Some write they have Problems with ZSZC SRO-DB, by mobs for example "Ishade/Penon/Ujigi(lvl50-56)", in the Textbox right side down a message: "Invalid Target" or " Cannot Find Target", All have this Problem, a good message, i have the solution! You need Use SRO-DB Bot V0.8 and NOT V0.9a! +++Use this and you will have Fun by Botting+++