Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Minecraft Full access accounts, with transaction and order ID. [CHEAPEST]

Discussion on Selling Minecraft Full access accounts, with transaction and order ID. [CHEAPEST] within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Minecraft Full access accounts, with transaction and order ID. [CHEAPEST]

I am selling Migrated Minecraft Full Access Accounts with Transaction and Order ID for a really cheap price.
I am going on a vacation soon and I need to sell all of the accounts that I have because I won't be online as much as I used to be.
Features:
  • Those accounts are full access, which means that you can change the Username, Email, Security questions, Skin, and everything else what's associated with the account.
  • They come with a Transaction and Order ID, meaning that they can't get suspended by Mojang and can't get jacked by other people.
  • You have full rights to resell the accounts.
  • You have full rights to do anything with the account.
  • You will have the full control of the account.
  • It'll be cheaper if you buy in bulk
  • They are not generated or leaked accounts.
  • I accept PayPal, and Amazon gift cards.
Prices: (Note: prices can get negotiated on Skype, especially if you're buying in bulk)
  • 1 account = $3
  • 2 accounts = $5
  • 3 accounts = $8
  • 4 accounts = $10
  • 5 accounts = $13
And so on... Like I said, we can negotiate the prices on Skype and please contact me if you wanna buy in bulk
Proof:
  • prntscr com/b3h02e
  • prnt sc/b3h0iw
  • prnt sc/b3h13r
  • prnt sc/b3h1ga

My Skype: NicolasCarpetner
Old 05/14/2016, 01:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
A question: Do you accept elite*gold too? Just for one account. That would be awesome. <3
Old 05/14/2016, 10:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Please send me proof of the origin of the accounts

#closed
Closed Thread