Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Cheap Minecon Cape!/ Super preiswerte Minecon Cape !

Discussion on Super Cheap Minecon Cape!/ Super preiswerte Minecon Cape ! within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Super Cheap Minecon Cape! 30$-50$/ Super preiswerte Minecon Cape ! 30$-50$

Minecon 2015 Cape!
At the price of only: 50$
Offers can be negotiated.
Proof will be given over skype or any other contacting way. There will be: Proof the bracelet that they gave me at Minecon 2015, proof of the the card they gave me that contained the link.
Add me on skype at: billfromtheamazon
We will discuss the selling price on there.

G'day!

[ich habe nicht sehr gut Deutsch sprechen, aber ich weiß, dass einige Dinge . Hoffentlich hilft]

Minecon 2015 Cape !
Zum Preis von nur 50 $
Angebote können verhandelt werden.
Der Nachweis wird über skype oder einer anderen in Kontakt Weg gegeben werden. Es wird sein: Der Nachweis der Armband, das sie gaben mir zu Minecon 2015 Beweis für die die Karte, die sie gab mir , dass der Link enthalten .
Fügen Sie mich über Skype unter: billfromtheamazon
Wir werden den Verkaufspreis auf dort diskutieren.