Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get twitch famous fast!(:

Discussion on Get twitch famous fast!(: within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get twitch famous fast!(:

Hello, I come offering viewers for your Twitch.tv channel! Maybe you are a very well LoL player, or any other game player for that matter, and can't just seem to get viewers, or followers, and you need them? Come to me, maybe I can help you out.(:
I have many packages. (Keep in mind, they will be viewing your stream for up to 5 hours.
---------------
10 Views- $5
50 Views- 10$
100 Views- 15$
200 Views- 25$
300 Views- 35$
Anything requested higher then so could be personally ordered.
---------------
Purchasing Followers
Hello, I do also sell followers for twitch.tv.
5 followers- 5$
10 followers- 10$
25 followers- 25$
50 followers- 50$
Anything higher can be personally requested and ordered.
---------------
If you have anything different to be requested, don't hesitate to comment below, or PM me.
Old 10/11/2013, 17:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/0
this user has just copied my thread and service ... he is either registered here today so obvious you shouldnt trade with him

if you guys want a trusted service with many vouches check my topic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twitch.tv Followers and Viewers! Get twitch famous fast!(:
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I come offering viewers for your Twitch.tv channel! Maybe you are a very well LoL player, or any other game player for that matter, and can't just seem to get viewers, or followers, and you need them? Come to me, maybe I can help you out.(: I have many packages. (Keep in mind, they will be viewing your stream for up to 5 hours. --------------- 10 Views- $5 50 Views- 10$ 100 Views- 15$ 200 Views- 25$ 300 Views- 35$ Anything requested higher then so could be personally ordered....
[Selling] Cheap|Fast|Trusted| //Twitch.tv View-Service - by sℓy*
08/06/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 18 Replies
Verkaufe hier Twitch.tv Live-Views während ihr euer Stream laufen habt! Zum Anfang werde ich erstmal nur 30 Live-Views geben. Es wird immer pro Stunde bezahlt. 1 Stunde â 30 Views = 50http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/tbm/gold.gif Suche 2 Truster die 30 Views für 10 Minuten bekommen!
Elo boost from Bronze V to Gold V by best Twitch. (Cheap, fast, bank transfer)
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi! My name is Jordi, from Spain, and I have over 1000 games with Twitch ^^. My main account I'm platinum S2 / Diamond III S3. Usually my KDA in low ELO with Twitch is 11-3-7 (100 games ~) I can play your games OFFLINE (stealth mode) with external software. I hate toxicplayers, 0 bans, I like to help people, no blame. Bronze V - I 7€ each division. I to Silver V 9€ Silver V - I 9€ each division. I to Gold V 15€ Since gold V 14€ each division, till platinum V.