Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minecraft Alts // $0.40 USD // Warranty // In Stock

Discussion on Minecraft Alts // $0.40 USD // Warranty // In Stock within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2013, 05:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Daily Bump
Old 10/11/2013, 04:49   #17

Daily Bump
Old 10/18/2013, 19:11   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Accept 10€ Paysafe for 50 Accounts? and really, did i cant change pw or skin? O.o
Old 10/21/2013, 19:38   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Nice Trader! Bought 5 Alt´s. Fast, Nice Service. +++
Old 10/22/2013, 04:53   #20

Daily Bump
Old 10/22/2013, 22:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
We won't allow the sale of illegally obtained accounts on elitepvpers.

Quote:
We generally do not support illegal offers. Offering goods that have been obtained by illegal means, but also services that rely on illegal measures, are prohibited. We reserve the right of closing topics in the event of well-founded suspicion along with forbidding any further offering.
#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CHEAP]Minecraft ALTS[$0.80 OR LESS]
01/31/2013 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I've had a few other threads, on different forums. I decided to make one on ElitePvPers I'm selling cheap Minecraft accounts that ARE NOT cracked. But I will still sell them cheap. For $0.80 per account, or if you buy in bulks I may give you a good deal! :) I only accept PayPal. I don't want you to make a big deal about who goes first, because honestly, it's kind of childish. And usually account buyers go first. You can also open disputes on PayPal and get money back. ...
[B] Minecraft Alts [S] PayPal
11/26/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: blacktbk Der erste Account ist umsonst, um ihn zubekommen besucht meine Webseite! Preis: 1€ pro Account (Passwort darf nicht geändert werden)(ohne Email) Falls es ein Account nicht tuen sollte, gibt es sofort Ersatz! Shop Seite: Click
Selling Minecraft Accounts 10 in stock!!
05/18/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently selling minecraft accounts! 1 Minecraft account = $10 / E*gold = 250 I have 10 in stock. Payments: E*Gold, liberty reserve. Contact: Skype.
MineCraft Accounts (In Stock: 50)
12/16/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 18 Replies
Hello. Today I am selling MineCraft Accounts. I have 150 in stock at the moment. If you're interested in buying post here or PM me. Prices will be discussed over PM, Posting, or intstant messenger I will be giving 3 TRUSTED People a free MineCraft account. This is to show that I am legitimate Note: The accounts come with one free replacement after that you are responsible for what happens to the accounts.
MineCraft Accounts (CHEAP) 150 In Stock
12/16/2011 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling MineCraft Accounts. They are extremely cheap but the prices will vary depending on the amount you want. i am thinking around 15-30 Elite Gold each... Contact me on Instant Messenger, Posting, or Private Messaging to discuss the details. Skype - kutnoi AIM/ICQ - shayaktnwsk MSN/Yahoo - [email protected] Looking forward to hearing from you.