Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NexMC Is Now Up! 24/7 [1 Day Old] Bukkit, FactionsPVP, Intense Action!

Discussion on NexMC Is Now Up! 24/7 [1 Day Old] Bukkit, FactionsPVP, Intense Action! within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NexMC Is Now Up! 24/7 [1 Day Old] Bukkit, FactionsPVP, Intense Action!

[Factions/PVP/Raiding] [Intense]

NexMC Is Now Up! We're back and blazin'! [Brand New]

We have a lot of new stuff to offer and we're always improving our systems.
We can guarantee you that you will enjoy your stay here.
YOU are our main priority. Hit the website up:

And yeah, We're most likely going to look for staff. So get your literacy skills ready!

We have a powerful i7 setup with 12 Gigabytes of RAM. Enough so there are no spikes, 99.9% Lag Free. 24/7 Dedicated Server *

IP: pvp.nexmc.net
For unregistered users the ip is: (pvp) . (nexmc) . (net)
-Great Economy
-Mini Game System
-Factions
-PVP/Raid
-Voting System
-Great Spawn
Old 02/04/2014, 21:06   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Please set a Backlink to elitepvpers.com on your Website.
If you do not want to set a Backlink, then please remove the Website in your Post, because otherwise you will receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Advertising another site is only allowed if there is a backlink placed on the site.
Source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Source: