Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

---->[1.7.#][SURVIVAL+FRAKCJE][DROP ZE STONE!][FAST EXP][TS3][ZAPRASZAMY]<----

Discussion on ---->[1.7.#][SURVIVAL+FRAKCJE][DROP ZE STONE!][FAST EXP][TS3][ZAPRASZAMY]<---- within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
---->[1.7.#][SURVIVAL+FRAKCJE][DROP ZE STONE!][FAST EXP][TS3][ZAPRASZAMY]<----

#removed
Old 01/17/2014, 18:23   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Cracked Servers (Server with onlinemode=false), are not allowed on elitepvpers.com and are violate the current Rules.
Please set onlinemode=true in your server.properties to prevent to receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you do not want to change the onlinemode, please post a #closerequest and remove the Server-IP from your Post.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Illegal Versions of Minecraft are not supported (also known as Cracked or Minecraft SP)
Source:
Old 01/17/2014, 22:36   #3

elite*gold: 558
Received Thanks: 1,424
#removed
#closed

We do not support cracked servers.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change stone drop?
08/25/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers. How can i change the drop of Stones of metins I mean that i want the metins to drop only stones+4 oder +5 I've deleted the entire mob_drop_item.txt und the stones are droping immernoch staine +1 -0 ..etc HELP !? I want a drop like this to make http://puu.sh/498kr/93a2a76d07.jpg
Nerdycraft [Towny| Survival | 24/7 | Drop Parties |
12/16/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
IP: 67.161.187.175 Drop Parties containing Diamonds, Iron Ingots, Tons of food, and basic supplies! Shop, currently 50% Working I'm on, and i'll see you there.
[TIPS]How To Get Dio's Magic Stone Fast
06/13/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 42 Replies
Ok . based on my experience lng nmn to .. 1. mag create kau sa fort of victor ( hard ) 2. start nyo 3. tapusin nyo 1 time na RUSH,kapag nkakuha kau ng dio's magic stone . mag run ulit kau ng 1 RUSH ulit . 4. pag wla kau nkuhang dio's magic stone sa 1 run ng rush . CLEAR nyo naman ng 1 time, kpag nkakuha kau ng dio's magic stone. run ka ulit ng CLEAR . bali ang technique dyan . 2 times kau mag run pag nkakuha kau ng 1 magic stone . prang mas higher kc un chance nung gnawa ko yan .....
Fast Get Amy Stone 2
05/19/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
:rtfm:Plains of Red Wrym 1. run a dungeon rush 2.if get a stone repeat 1st step(rush) 3.if u didn't get a stone clear it 4. if get a stone repeat 3rd step(clear) Note:dapat walang mp kapag boss na (para makasigurado lang):handsdown::mofo:
[TIPS]How To Get Fast! Dio's Magic Stone
05/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
How To Get Fast! Dio's Magic Stone. Ok.based on my experience:bandit: Fort Victor 1. mag create kau sa fort of victor ( hard ) 2. start nyo