Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cast in video game Minecraft Series related to Survivor CBS Show

Discussion on Looking for cast in video game Minecraft Series related to Survivor CBS Show within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for cast in video game Minecraft Series related to Survivor CBS Show

Hello,

First off, I'm pretty sure this is the forum that I'm allowed to post this particular subject, if not please let me know I'm more than happy to move it to the correct location.

I along with a friend have created a map that will be used to film an upcoming web series. We're creating a web series that resembles the hit reality show on CBS known as Survivor. Just like the show, it will be filmed and later edited to make a full season that contains a number of episodes for YouTube. You'll witness contestants as they make their camps, create alliances, participate in challenges and ultimately get voted off at tribal council. This is our first season trying the Survivor game on Minecraft so it is a bit of a trial run.

Right now we're looking for a cast. The filming season will take place over 2-3 days at 10pm est out of about 3 weeks. Server time will be up for about 1hr-2hrs. Any information that you may need is in the video down below but if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave a comment or better yet email us at we have a pretty full cast but we're looking to reach a certain number so there's potentially only a couple spots left. Please send in your application at the email stated above.

Things to include in application:
Name
How long you have been playing Minecraft
Old 08/23/2013, 00:50   #2

elite*gold: 9
Received Thanks: 1,175
Well, hello dpatrick.

There is a collection thread for "Searching People, etc."

Here u go.
Old 08/23/2013, 01:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks!