Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pve/Pvp Server Looking For Some Loyal Players

Discussion on Pve/Pvp Server Looking For Some Loyal Players within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pve/Pvp Server Looking For Some Loyal Players

I am the owner of the pve/pvp server DiamondCraftPve. I am looking for some loyal players that will follow the rules and increase the server's popularity. The staff is friendly and will do the best they can to help you out. DiamondCraftPve also uses great plugins like NoCheatPlus,GriefPrevention,and NoAccountHack. We also have a website called
So if you like Pve,Pvp,or both you will enjoy your time on DiamondCraftPve! If you are interested in joining this server the Ip is 216.158.68.106:25582
Old 08/04/2013, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Wrong Section.

It belongs in this section:

There is also no backlink on your website. Pls change this.
Old 08/05/2013, 16:36   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Minecraft Server Advertising

#moved