Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gamer's Journey IP: gj.us.to, Factions, Skyblock, Zombies, Survival, PVP, and More!

Discussion on Gamer's Journey IP: gj.us.to, Factions, Skyblock, Zombies, Survival, PVP, and More! within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Gamer's Journey IP: gj.us.to, Factions, Skyblock, Zombies, Survival, PVP, and More!

Come and join Gamer's Journey! IP: gj.us.to

"Hard work is the key to completing your journey." Hello, my name is Michael, and welcome to the server "Gamer's Journey!" My #1 rule on this server is, Respect All Players No Matter Who Or What They Are. In this server, as you know, hard work is key. Let's describe the things you will be able to do on this server. :3

1. Explore a lifesized spawn and experience what it's like to be small.

2. Become a Dwarf and build your base against monsters, gather arms, food, equipment or become a Monster and destroy the Dwarves.

3. Build your faction or Survive in the Survival world.

4. Fight your way through 9 players with 8 other players in TF2.

5. Confess your love to players by marrying them.

6. Create your own island and survive with SkyBlock.

Rumor has it, Herobrine wanders this server. D:

I hope you all enjoy "Gamer's Journey" and remember "Hard work is the key to completing your journey."

Rules: (These are very important, if you break them 3 times then 6, 9, 12, etc. you will be Temp Banned.)

1. Respect all players no matter who are what they are
2. Do not ban players for no reason. Ban or Temp-Ban them if they break the rules 3 times.
3. Protect players at all times. (From hacking, exploits, spamming, etc.) Make them feel secure and safe.
4. Staff does not give out free stuff. (Make sure Diamonds are rare to have.)
5. Staff does not help out players on the Staff Application Form.
6. No Advertising other servers.
7. Do not use CAPS all the time.
8. Do not spam.
9. No Griefing (Only type of Griefing allowed is raiding.)
10. Report all problems to staff at all times. We will try our best to fix it. (Owner will make sure of it.)
11. No flying, teleporting, and using God Mode or Creative when you are in a PVP battle. (This is called Combat Logging)
12. No hacking of any kind. (The slightest bit of it will get you banned forever.)
13. Staff members always listen to requests.
14. Respect all staff members.
15. You cannot earn Staff Ranks just by asking, you have to earn them. (via, being nice, helping others, on server most of the time, etc.)
16. Have fun.

- Owner of Gamer's Journey, Michael

Tags
bukkit, factions, pvp, survival, zombies