Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1.5.2] Cubicon

Discussion on [1.5.2] Cubicon within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 108/0/0
[1.5.2] Cubicon - Supporter und Moderatoren gesucht!

Gibt nen neuen Thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Player vs Cubicon
02/27/2013 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
Hello i want to ask how much damage i must do with x1 and how much shield if i want to kill a cubikon on my own ;) TY :D
Confi on Cubicon
10/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Hello someone can give me config for kill cubikons pls?(goliath)
cubicon bug
09/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
there is bug with cubicons and battlerays :) if you hit cubiconhe protegits appears all time :) so if you have pet with kamikaze you can earn even 700 uri per explosion :)
[BUG] easy cubicon
04/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Very small bug :) 1. need PET 2. need laser in PET 3. set pet guard mode 4. Shot 1 pld-08 rocket to cubicon 5.then clocked and wait when pet shot off shield ! 6. kill cubicon with out shield! 7. press thanks:handsdown:
cubicon bot
02/27/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
will it be hard to make bot which attacks cubicons if they are not yours and mark them when u are in 5-10 points to the cubi, and then attacks it 1 second after it's marked it if it's hard to make it then show me how can i make it