Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24/7 PVP Cracked Grief/Raid

Discussion on 24/7 PVP Cracked Grief/Raid within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
24/7 PVP Cracked Grief/Raid

I found this ip from youtube, seems nice server but weird language

85.114.153.120:25565
Old 05/04/2013, 16:54   #2

elite*gold: 606
The Black Market: 508/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,081
cracked servers are not allowed here
Old 05/04/2013, 18:23   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolzNudel View Post
cracked servers are not allowed here
So I can only say premium servers to here?

EDIT: There is many cracked server threads...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Galvacraft [1.5.1] 24/7 [PvP, Raid, Grief]
04/22/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Galvacraft is your one stop spot for an amazing factions server! Players are allowed to PvP, Raid, AND Grief! We offer a great community with nice staff. This server is STRICTLY survival so that players may not get a 1-up on others. Fully equipped with an auction plugin and competitions for players, we offer an optimal experience! Little to no lag! Website: hydralligaming.enjin.com ip: 76.23.130.247 Plugins: Permissions, World Guard, World Edit, broadcaster, groupmanager, vault, player...
Another-Craft /PvP/Raid/Grief/Factions/Steal [GER]
12/10/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
**~~~AnotherCraft~~~** Wir sind ein 24/7 Faction Server auf dem PvP und Griefing erlaubt sind
Ice Craft [Drugs][Raid][Grief][PvP][Jobs][No Lag][24/7]
11/12/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 4 Replies
Ice Craft IP: icecraft.exodushosting.net:25570 We wanted to create an environment that combined many of the aspects that Minecraft has to offer. We spent weeks planning on what has become a unique way to make our server like no other. We are live on 1.3 with new dedicated hardware and a wide range of plugins customized and configured in a way to set this server apart from the rest. This server is a hardcore pvp server with more to offer than just that. Raiding and griefing are allowed....
❖ Cracked ❖ HostilityMinecraft - HardcorePVP ❖ Grief, raid and steal ❖ 24/7 ❖ No-lagg
05/28/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Buy Minecraft
Grief your buddies: kill your raid group
01/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...