Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♜RazzaCraft - 1.2.5 - Events - Raiding - Greifing- Kit Starter-Drugs - HardCorePvP -

Discussion on ♜RazzaCraft - 1.2.5 - Events - Raiding - Greifing- Kit Starter-Drugs - HardCorePvP - within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ♜RazzaCraft - 1.2.5 - Events - Raiding - Greifing- Kit Starter-Drugs - HardCorePvP -

We are a new advanced minecraft factions server. Our goal at RazzaCraft is to satisfy the players at all costs. Were a growing community and hoping to go big. With the knoledge of both plugins and minecraft RazzaCraft is the server paradise, With free item drops daily including EXP and EVENTS.

IP: FACTIONS.RAZZACRAFTSERVER.ORG

All of our plugins are up to date and configured the way they should be to satisfy the players including you.

TimTheEnchanter 2.0

GroupManager 2.0 (2.9.2) (Phoenix),

StopTalkingAutoBan 2.1.0

WorldEdit 5.3

NoCheatPlus 3.6.1

iConomy 7.0

CreativeGates 1.3.5

SpamGuard 1.0 ALPHA-2

BKCommonLib 1.22

Vault 1.2.16-b184

AntiRelog 1.5.0

Stimulatory

Teleporter 1.0

mcMMO 1.3.03-b538

WorldGuard 5.5.2

MCDocs 14.2

Essentials 2.9.2

EssentialsSpawn 2.9.2

EssentialsChat 2.9.2

Factions 1.6.7

[B]The rules are simple:

No hacking

Use general knoledge and don't ask stupid questions

Don't try and spam chat as you will be auto kicked then banned

Don't try and spam commands as you will be auto kicked then banned

Don't try and DDOS the server as we have a high tech DDOS protection plan to block any ddos attacks

Don't ask for ranks or items as you will be ignored then further on muted[
/B]
Old 08/01/2012, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
i cant reach u guys. please help. this is litterally my favorite server.

Tags
drugs.24/7, factions, hardcorepvp, kits

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DeviantPvP-- Hardcore PvP Factions-- Raiding allowed---- Greifing Allowed
07/23/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Server info IP Address: 23.29.115.110:25571 Port: 25571 Slots: 140 The port is required or it wont let you on the server Staff Owner: Tmac Moderator:LemonLimeGreen
[1.2.5] ♖ FACEPALMCRAFT ♜ ❰ SURVIVAL | WARZONES | FACTIONS | MAGIC! ❱
07/01/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 3 Replies
http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/17/23/53/15/logote12. png Server IP: 91.121.121.206:25604 fpc.gs-mc.net:25604 "Survival... but with a twist." http://i.imgur.com/mFh6E.png
JMBCraft [PvP] [factions] [Raiding] [Greifing] [SuperNatural]
06/20/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 3 Replies
JMBCraftHard CorePvP+Factions Server. IP: JMBCraft.nn.pe:25575 - Features - SuperNatural: Special Classes to Help Single PvPing,Group PvPing. PvMing or just having fun. - Factions: Teams to Have as backup for raiding, PvPing and Socializing with Other Members. - PvP: Player vs Player Show them whose Boss! - Economy: Make your own Shops or sell and Buy items from the Admin Store to save you time! - PvP Arena: Want to settle a score? Challenge them to a 1v1 Fair fight in the Arena! -...
HunSRO - New Uniques!~D13!~Starter Pack!~Many Events!
05/02/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5209/hunsrologone w2.png Website: HunSRO - The best hungarian pserver . | Main Page Facebook: HunSRO | Facebook Forum: http://forum.hunsro.com Server Informations: Exp/SP: 150x
RazzaCraft - New Awesome Hardcore Server!
01/12/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello! I just wanted to tell everyone about this awesome new server i found. There are not many people on it, so i want to try and get it recognised for more people! Why i thing this server rocks is 1. You are allowed griefing and stealing! I know some people may hate this, but personally i think it is quite cool! 2. It may only be small but they have a big spawn and houses, 3. PVP is enabled! Again, some people may not like that. 4. This is the main reason, the Admins and Owner are online...