Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP survival[Factions] [Mob arena] house protections 100% uptime lagfree [SilkSpawner

Discussion on PVP survival[Factions] [Mob arena] house protections 100% uptime lagfree [SilkSpawner within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PVP survival[Factions] [Mob arena] house protections 100% uptime lagfree [SilkSpawner

IP: justxp.com

We have now score boards!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CommunityCraft] 24/7 - Factions - Shops - Protections - MORE!!
04/14/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm ReT, and today i am advertising One Great Server Which Has So Much Stuff To Do! The IP: communitycraft.envioushost.com Join Today and you Earn 4 Diamonds Along With Your Normal Starter Kit! - Also If You Post A Positive Comment You Will Then Earn an Additonal 5 Diamonds! We Have Shops To Buy/Sell Items.(Start Off with $100) We Have Protections And World Guard. We Have World Edit For Admins+
[CommunityCraft] 24/7 - Factions - Shops - Protections - MORE!!
04/14/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
24/7 - Factions - Shops - Protections - MORE!! Hello, I'm ReT, and today i am advertising One Great Server Which Has So Much Stuff To Do! The IP: communitycraft.envioushost.com Join Today and you Earn 4 Diamonds Along With Your Normal Starter Kit! - Also If You Post A Positive Comment You Will Then Earn an Additonal 5 Diamonds!
Matrix Factions (factions) (99% uptime) (friendly staff)
04/11/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Matrix Factions*is a brand new Australian*server that uses a*high powered*bukkit server.***Matrix Factions*is a no nonsense server that only hosts a minecraft server so you can feel good in knowing that all attention is diverted to it.* There are currently only a couple of us working on this massive project so we might be recruiting soon but for now were fine. Ip is: 100.42.217.178:25605 Website: Matrix Factions Minecraft - Home