Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Matrix Factions (factions) (99% uptime) (friendly staff)

Discussion on Matrix Factions (factions) (99% uptime) (friendly staff) within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Matrix Factions (factions) (99% uptime) (friendly staff)

Matrix Factions*is a brand new Australian*server that uses a*high powered*bukkit server.***Matrix Factions*is a no nonsense server that only hosts a minecraft server so you can feel good in knowing that all attention is diverted to it.*

There are currently only a couple of us working on this massive project so we might be recruiting soon but for now were fine.

Ip is: 100.42.217.178:25605

Tags
factions, friendly staff, minecraft, pvp, server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TNT FACTIONS [FACTIONS] [PVP] [GRIEFING] [FRIENDLY STAFF] [24/7] [ECONOMY] [MCMMO]
04/10/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Do you want a PvP server, where people actually want to fight you? Want a factions server that ENCOURAGES griefing and use of TNT to raid factions? Sick of admins either not responding or using their powers to cheat? Are you tired of joining servers and then getting bored a few days later? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then TNT Factions is the server for you! Our server rewards people for PvP. We encourage raiding and allow TNT. Our staff are professional, responsive and...
Impressivecraft [1.1] [24/7 IN 3 DAYS] [PVP] [FACTIONS] [MCMMO] [FRIENDLY COMMUNITY]
02/28/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi all, I am in the making of a new survival server we are nearly finished all we are waiting for is 1 for the market to be finished, i have finaly been payed but as my payments alternate between the 27th and the 30th i am going to wait untill the 1st (3days) untill i buy the server hosting. To apply for Member rank go to --->---> Our Server's Site<---<--- I have also just made a new you tube channel for the server (I KNOW ITS EMPTY ) http://www.impressivecraft.com forums When you...
[WTB] GW ACC Factions + NF
01/24/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, will einen Gw-Acc kaufen mit Facrions und NF. Am besten wäre, wenn er schon UW2 oder Top-k fertig wäre . Wenn nicht auch net schlimm. Zahle Mit PSC. Angebote hier rein. LG Stiff
WTB Factions key!
02/22/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I am buying a factions key / code (not an account). I am only paying in guild wars money / ectos OR Less than £4 Post your offer below. Ich kaufe ein Fraktionen Schlüssel-Code (kein Konto). Ich bin nur die Zahlung in Guild Wars-Leistungs-Verhältnis / ECTOS oder weniger als £ 4
Suche Factions, Factions CE oder Prophecies CE Key
06/10/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, wie schon im Threadtitel steht suche ich einen funktionierenden Guildwars Key für: -Guild Wars Factions oder -Guild Wars Factions CE oder -Guild Wars Prophecies CE Allerdings habe ich im Moment wenig Geld, weshalb es am besten wäre wenn ihr mir einfach ein Preisangebot in Platin macht und ich mich dann melde. Am wichtigsten dieser Keys ist mir jedoch der normale Factions Key. Anmerkung: Ich werde nur Handelspartner akzeptieren die -einen Handelsmoderator aus dem Forum...