Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TNT FACTIONS [FACTIONS] [PVP] [GRIEFING] [FRIENDLY STAFF] [24/7] [ECONOMY] [MCMMO]

Discussion on TNT FACTIONS [FACTIONS] [PVP] [GRIEFING] [FRIENDLY STAFF] [24/7] [ECONOMY] [MCMMO] within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TNT FACTIONS [FACTIONS] [PVP] [GRIEFING] [FRIENDLY STAFF] [24/7] [ECONOMY] [MCMMO]

Do you want a PvP server, where people actually want to fight you? Want a factions server that ENCOURAGES griefing and use of TNT to raid factions? Sick of admins either not responding or using their powers to cheat? Are you tired of joining servers and then getting bored a few days later?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then TNT Factions is the server for you! Our server rewards people for PvP. We encourage raiding and allow TNT. Our staff are professional, responsive and are very friendly (long as you don't cheat!). Think your interested? Check out some of our features below:

PvP: At TNT factions, we LOVE PvP. Our players are rewarded for killing others with in-game money, which can be used in our admin shop. We have a leaderboard so you can see just how good you are at PvP. If you get to the top of the leaderboard, we give you a special prize........

Factions: Our server is factions based. You can join a faction, or make your own. Then you can partake in faction wars. These are can be either amazing battles between factions in the arena, or epic conquests to raid other faction bases, or a mix of both. We strongly recommend joining a faction as our server is designed to be challenging, even for the best of PvPers and Raiders.

Bounty Hunters: Tired of meaninglessly slaughtering your foes? You can be a bounty hunter! Bounty Hunters are the elite PvPers in our server. They get paid huge amounts of money for killing targets. To be a bounty hunter, you have to be good at PvP, then an admin will send you an invitation to the exclusive Bounty Hunter club!

Events: Every month, we have a special event. This can be any number of things, from Capture the Admin, to Who can Survive the Zombie apocalypse? The event this month is: Refer a Friend: The person who gets the most friends to join the server and register on the forums wins a mystery prize! And for every person you refer, you get a diamond! Go to our forum for more info on events!

Anti-Cheat: While we encourage PvP and raiding, we are very against cheating. We know when someone is cheating. We know their tricks from experience So don't cheat. You will be banned.

Check out our youtube video here:

IP: tntfactions.servegame.com:25565

Tags
factions, minecraft, pvp, server, tnt