Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Royal Wassen Server

Discussion on Royal Wassen Server within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Royal Wassen Server

Hello, this is lojana, owner and admin of the Royal Wassen Server. My ingame name is also lojana so it shouldn't be to hard to find me. This server is a fun and interesting server where you can use a variety of commands, make cool structures and shops. You must build next to or near the road, (if away from road, make a clear pathway towards your creation. There are ranks on the server ranging from Guest to Super-Admin. You will login as a guest and automatically be upgraded to Member. As the servers Ops, Super-Ops e.t.c, get to know you, you will be upgraded further and further.

The server I.P is:
2.103.242.157:25565

Please enjoy the server

Tags
lojana, royal, royal wassen server, server, wassen