Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1.3.2] <Minecraft ~ Quantum>, Great Forcefield, NCP bypasses, Bugfixes & Misc

Discussion on [1.3.2] <Minecraft ~ Quantum>, Great Forcefield, NCP bypasses, Bugfixes & Misc within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[1.3.2] <Minecraft ~ Quantum>, Great Forcefield, NCP bypasses, Bugfixes & Misc

About
Quantum, it all began with the release of Minecraft 1.1, January 2012 - when I got the idea of making my own client. At the time I only had some basic Java knowledge, but of course, determination. I would sit up for whole nights, either bug-hunting or coding. A "sitting" could sometimes last up to 20 hours straight. My idea of the perfect client was a client, with a stable base, minimal FPS drops and hacks fine-tuned to the optimal. I made sure that after every Minecraft update I would proceed to rewrite big parts of my base and hacks. So this "little" project has now been going on for 6+ months, and I intend to keep it that way - running. Quantum has basically got everything you need, like an army knife.

Features
Quote:
Insult Generator - A fantastic insult generator that generates random insults such as "Choke on a man spear and die, you stupid bucket of yuck" or "Your hopes and dreams are unimportant because you're a muggle".
Jesus - Allows you to walk on water. Bypassed.
Nofall - Prevents you from taking fall damage.
Safe walk - Prevents you from falling off ledges.
Derp - Makes it look like you're looking random directions, putting your head in your body, swinging your arms, etc.
Respawn - Automatically respawns you on death.
No Knockback - Prevents you from getting knocked back when hit.
Weather - Makes rain and snow invisible.
Chests - Draws lines around chests, allowing you to see them even if they're behind a wall/underground.
Radar - Displays a radar in the top right corner showing all the mobs and players around you.
Info - Displays your FPS in the top right corner.
Waypoints - Displays your set waypoints.
Players - Draws ESP:s and tracers around players, the line is thick if they can see you and thin if they can't.
Cursor Bars - A new way of showing health, hunger, armor and air. Check the screenshots.
Hit Spheres - Draws spheres around other players showing how far they can reach.
AutoTool - Automatically selects the best tool available when mining.
Speedmine - Allows you to mine faster (around 65%).
Instamine - Attempts to destroy blocks when you click them. Uses prebreaking to make the wait time minimal. Bypassed.
FastPlace - Allows you to place blocks a lot faster.
Customizable gamma/light amount.
Customizable step height, from 0 to 8.
Customizable nuker mode, default (breaks everything), ignore bedrock and smash (destroys everything 1-hittable).
Customizable nuker radius.
Customizable movement speed (only applies when speed is toggled).
Different fly modes, classic, infinite jumps, 3D-fly and notch-fly.
Xray modes, ores, gravel and chests.
Customizable sneak mode, either packet or actual. Packet only shows you sneaking server-sided.
Customizable kill aura/forcefield modes, silent (server-sided), aim and kill (client-sided), silent click (hits server-sided when mouse is clicked) and aimbot (only aims for you).
Kill Aura - Ignore Friends - Ignores attacking people if they are on your friend list.
Kill Aura - Enemy Priority - Immedietly attacks any enemy near you, ignoring everybody else.
Kill Aura - Auto Apple - Automatically eats golden apples for you (if any) when enemy is out of range and you need it.
Kill Aura - AutoSword - Automatically switches to the best sword available.
Kill Aura - Blocks Attacks - If you have a sword and it's wielded, attempt to block attacks with it.
Kill Aura - Criticals - Attempts to force criticals.
Kill Aura - Bypass - Gives you the ability to choose if the kill aura should be optimized for vanilla servers or servers with anti-cheat plugins.
Fly - Allows you to fly.
Speed - Allows you to move faster.
Sneak - Allows you to sneak without holding any buttons. Bypassed (if actual-mode is enabled).
Freecam - Allows you to move anywhere loaded. Bypassed.
Opacity Xray - Allows you to see ores, etc underground. Bypassed.
Kill Aura/Forcefield - Automatically attacks enemies near you. Bypassed.
Nuker - Destroyes everything around you.
Relations - Allows you to add people as friends or enemies.
Send - Sends a chat message via the console.
Msg - Adds a message to your chat - client sided.
Reconnect button - Available in the pause menu and the disconnected menu.
Instructions - Shows you basic instructions for Quantum.
Selective nuker - Allows you to select a block to nuke.
Keybind menu - Allows you to customize the keybinds.
Graphics menu - Allows you to modify different graphical aspects such as fonts, font shadows, ESP:s, themes, etc.

Download:
Old 08/17/2012, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 294
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,315
VT?
Old 08/18/2012, 12:32   #3

elite*gold: 3