Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATTENTION

Discussion on ATTENTION within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATTENTION

Hey i´m lookin for a mm and someone added me at skype (rikkami1). she said her name on epvper is Rikkami.so i asked her to write me a pm but a moemnt later she logged offf. So i someone add u at skype wiht the name rikkami1 dont trust her. sorry if this is wrong sction.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attention
03/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 16 Replies
This should probably be in the other section, oh well. It's 3am so I don't care. On to my point: As you all know, the elf lag fix was patched after I released it, so from now on any and all .dll edits I find/use will be kept private, Nexon is obviously on top of these things now. I'm sorry to have to go back to doing things this way. Have a nice day everyone.
Attention!!!!
10/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Heya Guys I got some pm´s about getting hacked... becouse i told some ppl that they better not take free acc´s without QQ and email to change pw REMEMBER!! do not take free acc´s without QQ and email to change password u´ll being scammed/hacked Thanks Regards Botter1993
ATTENTION!
05/24/2008 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
Guys.. can someone post me a Glitch Program Plz... i been haunting it 4 so0o0 long.. and yet no one even bother to send it to me can someone be kind enough to send ME! thk...