Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Middleman Serving! Joined 2011 - 70/2/0 - Doing w.e. you want :) (Pref. League Stuff)

Discussion on Middleman Serving! Joined 2011 - 70/2/0 - Doing w.e. you want :) (Pref. League Stuff) within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Middleman Serving! Joined 2011 - 70/2/0 - Doing w.e. you want :) (Pref. League Stuff)

Hey guys,
Would like to help out people who would like to trade, but can`t trust each other.
Simple as that - Why me?

I'm trusted, friendly, fast, efficient - and still online when most people are sleeping! x)

All i want? Nothing , i like to help when i can!

Write me a PM or simply add me in Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sold
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN PREF (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN ONLY (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
[EUW pref] Offering Elo Boosts and stuff
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello over there, I'm a diamond player who has/is competed/competing at a toplevel at this game and who were one of the first guys in reaching top elo's marks. As we are pre-season right now and there is a lot of free-time apart from streaming and stuff i'm offering elo boosts for prices we can set in private or via skype -> knownsmurfsforyou.For other things you can just private message me and i will gladly reply to you. I don't have any default prices since there is a major difference...
Not serving file
01/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=probct7.j pg i noticed tht my client only logs in and out. i have seen other pictures where there is a line inbetween saying 'serving file...' idk why it would log in and not get it. and yes i have already searched teh forum and i asked teh google :rolleyes: but i still dont know what to do cuz i cant find anything :/ 26 ppl and no answer zzz double post i know but it cant be tht everyone is ignoring this thread :rolleyes: