Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Specific Middleman

Discussion on Looking for Specific Middleman within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 345
Looking for Specific Middleman

I need a trusted BR middleman for a 100euro transation, the reason being that I need to deposit the money on his bank account and he would pay with his paypal acc.
I'm open for other solutions if anyone have any The problem is that the money is on my debit card and i am unable to use my credit card, therefore can't pay with my own paypal account.
In sum. I transfer 100€ to the Middleman's Bank Account. He transfers the money to the Seller's paypal.

Thanks for the att.
Old 06/04/2014, 14:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2540
So.. you want to transfer 100€,- from your bank to his bank? and he pays you 100€ paypal?
Old 06/04/2014, 15:24   #3

elite*gold: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuthlezz View Post
So.. you want to transfer 100€,- from your bank to his bank? and he pays you 100€ paypal?
I transfer 100€ to the Middleman's Bank Account. He transfers the money to the Seller's paypal.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Specific Request
06/22/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Can someone please gimme alot of credits i have been saving for this pet thats worth 100 Million and it is being held by my friend its a very good pet and i need it badly
Specific bot
04/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Can someone make a bot specifically for saddles? I have a lvl 120 Pirate and I want saddles. Anyone? (ill thank you)
[HELP] Looking For A Specific PS...
04/27/2010 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Hi. I'm looking for a specific private server which is basically the same as the original v.84 MapleStory (all original and working quests, npcs, items, etc.) but, with just a little bit a of a higher exp rate and drop rate (for example, 2x-3x). Is there one available with the specifications mentioned above? Is it even possible to make a PS like that one? Any help/answers would be appreciated. :)
Looking for a specific program
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, i've been searching for a program or a bot that will d/c my characters when they have low durability. I have a botting program, but i can't leave it on when i sleep because of the dura problem. If anyone can show me a program or bot that can help me other than CID proxy, that would be awesome. Thanks
Specific Hacks.
09/05/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Ok, The Dupe hack, I tried it but it didnt work properly. It didnt even work at all. Is there another one? Also is there a hack to get extra stats and to level up faster? and a question is that...