Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF MM for 80 Euro Trade (Must speak English)

Discussion on LF MM for 80 Euro Trade (Must speak English) within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF MM for 80 Euro Trade (Must speak English)

Payment will be 5 Euros, the trade itself is 80 Euro payment for a League of Legends account -

I am the account seller.

I need someone who can take the money off the buyer, take the account off myself and verify everything is on the account that is stated, and then transfer the money and the account to the intended people. (Whilst keeping 5 Euros to yourself as payment) - Final amount sent to me will be 75 Euros.

Very simple / fast trade.
Old 08/09/2013, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Added you on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need a middle man (Who speak english )
09/01/2012 - Middleman - 1 Replies
i need a free middleman right know for an account exchange on skype i need a 1000000% trusted one . :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Speak English Please
02/17/2011 - Runescape - 7 Replies
:confused:Ok im not too sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here i go anyway, Look the main reason i stay away from the runescape section of elitepvpers is because 70% of the people in here dont type in english...i can make some of it out by copying and pasting on google and translating it threw google lol...but i would reall apreciate it if people could please type in english since its a universal language...also maybe you guys that are speaking in diffrent languages need help...
(zszc)help me i can't speak english well
01/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
how to remove english pach? i want to use korean language
One big english speak guild
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
We need to join up and make one really big english speaking guild. IGN:FrostedFlakes