Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new activity at snowgameservice.com

Discussion on new activity at snowgameservice.com within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up new activity at snowgameservice.com

hi every guy. i am from china. our company are holding a nice advertising for our website to start metin2 business. we will spare 100m every day .each account have 1 chance to get 10m free from us , but your character lvl should be 30+.include 3 countrys:german romania and spain. (german server mosha dont have yang at present) the activity last 1month. (2010-7-6 to 2010-8-6).any1 have interest in it plz contact me. my icq number is 585369835. my msn is .
I will post all lucky guy here and our website XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
snowgameservice.com
06/22/2010 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
hallo com, ich wollte mal fragen ob jemand diese seite: Metin2 Yang, SilkRoad Gold, Cheap SRO Gold, Cheap Metin2 Yang kennt und ob sie sicher ist danke im vorraus, falls es so einen thread schon gab tut es mir leid €: scheint sicher zu sein closen pls
asking about snowgameservice
01/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello .. i want to ask about snowgameservice.com my friends told me it is cheap and fast i told them i want to charge 200 silk for gold (On Server Greece ) they told me the price is 460M and this is a Cheap one ..
Dont trust snowgameservice.com as a middleman or anything else...
11/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
NO i was wrong! it wasnt the website that scammed me! DaGhost told them that he was my char when i bought the stall, so they logged out and gave him gold on another server! FUCK YOU DaGhost! heres my last conversation i had with them when i finally got them to talk snow_game_service 22:03:45 Hello, What can i help you? I 22:03:46