Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Script] für Private Server

Discussion on [Script] für Private Server within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Script] für Private Server

Hallo,

ich verkaufe ein Script was ihr auf eurer Webseite einbinden könnt um euch die Arbeit von Paysafecard´s zu erleichtern. Ihr müsst nur noch die Paysafecard Codes dort angeben und schon sind diese gesichert.

ACHTUNG:

Durch die benutzung des Scriptes verliert ihr 3,57% der Paysafecard!

Wenn ihr eine Summe angesammelt habt könnt ihr es euch auf euer Bankkonto oder PayPal auszahlen lassen.

Einfach mal Gebote abgeben.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker Script Private Server Help
09/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I used the script that someone made previously, that emir0n posted. Edited accordingly to hopefully get out of it what I needed.. But as soon as I hit Run on the Script, a ton of pink text pops up saying 'Tip:blah blah' and I get kicked from the server. //----------------------------------------------- ------ //---------------- COORDINATETABLES ------------------- //----------------------------------------------- ------ //---------------- (PUT THE CORRECT ONES FOR YOUR TOWN INTO MAIN LOOP...
Selling CSS League Proof/Private Hack, CSS Remote Crash Server Script + Server Lagger
07/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
CounterStrike: Source Private Hack Selling an updated version of ventrilo.exe Includes: (VAC2/CEVO/BOE/ECO/LAN Proof) -Advanced LAN Hack | Invisible | 100% Legit and Undetectable - Silent Aimbot + Aim Correction -Smoothest FoV Aimbot with minimal snapping -Easy to use hotkeys, invisible loader, and 100% hidden injection ensures safety! -Updated: Currently on our 3rd Update! Addresses many errors with the leaked public version -NO MALWARE: Unlike the public/leaked/other versions - Our...
[Search] Alarm script for private message
11/12/2009 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
After much research on the forum I can't find the script that allows for an alarm when someone make private message. If someone can help me :) Sorry for my english Thanks
Server time script(A very easy java script)
12/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Put this in ur body tag <table> <td> <span id="liveclock" style="position:absolute;Change this to left or right:1;change this to bottom or top:1;"></span> <script language="JavaScript"> <!--