Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Lv105 Account auf Rubinum

Discussion on Suche Lv105 Account auf Rubinum within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Lv105 Account auf Rubinum

Heyho,

ich kaufe einen Account mit einem 105er Char.
EQ kann / ist aber kein muss.

Bitte alles anbieten und direkt die Preisvorstellung dabei schreiben (gerne auch per PN).

Greez
Week

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] SUCHE RUBINUM ACCOUNT
12/05/2016 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Suche Equippten RUBINUM Account! Egal ob Krieger, Sura oder Schamane einfach alles anbieten.. hauptsache sie haben Equip. nur mit Middleman.
[Buying] Trading lv105 Clash of Clans account for coin
09/01/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Listen up Clash Of Clan fans. I have a lv105 (shown in pic) base that I will give someone that is willing to trade coin for the base. It is a TH9 with max splash defense, max xbows, max troops, and working on walls, arch tower, and cannons. Add my gamer tag on ps3 (heenan0420) and message me about the details. What you get is the Google Play account that you will log in under ur clash of clans account and import the base. After that you can connect the base to another account and disregard the...
SUCHE lv105 RUBINUM ACC !
04/10/2016 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey suche auf Rubinum einen lvl 105 ACC Rasse egal EQ egal mit oder ohne ! :handsdown:
[Suche] Gifti+9 40DSS+ | Lv105 Heili | Lv90-95 Drachi (Buff)
01/23/2016 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hallöchen, wie oben beschrieben suche ich: - Giftschwert+9 mit 40DSS+ - Lv105 Heilschami - Lv90-95 Drachenschami / Buff (Höhe der Skills ist egal, das Lv ist wichtig)
WTS / WTT / WTB, Steam Account, ZsZc Lv105 Fire
12/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB/WTS/ WTT Lv105 Fire Char, Steam Account Wie schon im Titel erwähnt habe ich einen Steam Account und Zszc Char zuverkaufen bzw. tauschen. -Steam Account Dort is nur CSS und HL drauf mehr nich. Ich möchte einen Zszc Char lv100+ dafür haben. Wenns geht INT und nicht ganz clean. Interesse -> PM