Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Metin2 SG: Accounts - gold - items

Discussion on [SELL] Metin2 SG: Accounts - gold - items within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Metin2 SG: Accounts - gold - items

Hello sell accounts with p skills characters, and lot of top items with value of 20-25kkk. For infos and screens leave message in private or add me skype

Old 04/03/2016, 14:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBuddy View Post
Hello sell accounts with p skills characters, and lot of top items with value of 20-25kkk. For more info leave message in private.
Need more information... Send Screenshots and an offer to me
Old 04/03/2016, 20:26   #3

add me skype: ale_yanko

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL METIN2 UK ITEMS, YANG , ACCOUNTS
11/10/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
SELL METIN2 UK SOL ITEMS, YANG , ACCOUNTS, SEND ME MSG, PRICES ARE OK FROM LVL 57 TO LVL 98, I'M TALKING YANG IN ITEMS AROUND 11KKK, ACCOUNTS WITH G1 OR WITH G8 , OR ACCOUNTS WITH 5 P. TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED, AND WHAT AMOUNT ARE U THINKING 2 GIVE AND WE MAKE DEAL!!!!!! skype: iordache_adrian1 up
Buy and sell wow accounts and items
12/21/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
You are invited to this new gamers only auction website! You can buy, sell, and trade on this website free of any fees! This site is new but gets loads of traffic! www.gamersbuynsell.com
Sell WOW Gold, Items, Accounts, Power-leveling in EU and US server
01/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sell WOW Gold, Items, Accounts, Power-leveling in EU and US server Promise to deliver within 15 minutes. Pm me if you are interested
[Metin2 US FK Accounts Items Gold]
09/02/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guyz from elitepvpers i decided to quit metin2 us free kingdom server i have lv 42 arahan with m7 and m5 skills i have still 30 k z8 points on the account i have awesome items lv 42+9 armor with 5 stat +5 stone ( ac ) and fms 32 dmg +4 stone pvm all my gear is pvm i kill many thing very easy, i also have a buffer lv 56 with P crit and P shield M4 dragon shadow i got alot of yang and items which i sell for real money i preffer to trade with a danish guy who live in denmark near Århus / Aarhus...
Sell > accounts with all items
07/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling CO2 accounts with all the items and money they have . Selling with full account information (secret questions , ID ) and email change. Server Sunshine Archer lv 127 Full socket super gears with s.dragon gems. Have house and lots of gems and other stuff on account. Archer-Archer lv 120-115 Super gears and items and money on account about 20 mil