Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ Sell service ] system streak kills

Discussion on [ Sell service ] system streak kills within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ Sell service ] system streak kills

English version ( translated by google )
Well because several people asked me who sold me this system and decided to sell it due to lack of funds to open mine, and collection and I take some money to open it, did not want to sell it because I want my systems only have my server but as I explained before I need some money.

The system is fully editable, you can add bonus to make streaks or put ads in news anytime to make a run, if you have any other ideas for the system is concerned that my say and I will tell if I can do it, you can contact me by skype: fullzebass a greeting.

Spanish version

Bueno debido a que varias personas me pidieron que les vendiera este sistema me e decidido a venderlo por falta de fondos para abrir el mio, así aprovecho y recaudo un poco de dinero para abrirlo, no quería venderlo por que quiero que mis sistemas solo los tenga mi servidor pero como ya explique antes necesito un poco de dinero.

El sistema es totalmente editable, se le pueden agregar bonus al hacer las rachas o poner anuncios por noticia cuando quieras al hacer una racha, si tienes alguna otra idea para el sistema es cuestión que me la digas y te diré si lo puedo lograr, puedes contactarme por skype: fullzebass un saludo.