Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charecter panel

Discussion on Charecter panel within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Charecter panel

Sell this charecter panel, who wants to buy it, write me in PM

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a Charecter..want to buy
02/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a character. Preferences: - tank or DPS geared. - Full Champion/Battlemaster PvP Set - Full Columni/Rakata PvE Gear - Speeder Rank 3 - Maxed Professions - Maxed Companion Affection
Charecter question
11/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey, I'm making a new charecter whos going to be an int nuker, what is the best build? Hes going to be a Spear nuker. What are the best mastery levels? Also should i go full int or 8:1? im level 6 and currently going full int but i can change it. I want to have ice fire and electricity but obviously i cant make all those with spear, so im wondering when i should stop what? A speedy response would be nice. Thanks :D
My Charecter İmega.
08/17/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
İD: Martech Lvl : 96 Healt :11600 Defans : 669 Atack : 1700. Money : 300m item : +9 falcon,black stell +9 2stone 244defans- Silver ring +9-abonose +9-41 helm +9-Partisan +9 have 1 stone and other item
Charecter Edits.
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys i messed up and i downloaded the lime green suit for males with black armor 120, and i deleted it and all the males with 120 black armor dissapeared. Can any1 help me please it's very annoying, All i see is hair and weapons. :?
Charecter Transfer
03/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey all elitepvpers... Since you guys have most programmes for everything ppl can imagin can u make one to tranfer chars from one server to another? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm tired to hve to lvl my stinking noob while i can hve my high lvl... So plz evry1 tht knows tht ''mambo-jambo'' post here the way plzz ppl i beg ty