Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server 25 Items

Discussion on Server 25 Items within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
Server 25 Items

Ich verkaufe das alles:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yang verkauf.JPG (38.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Yang verkauf 2.JPG (32.9 KB, 14 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
items in fenrir server(gpotato) for your items in gamez aion
03/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
so i have these items on rappelz: -fresh genie -23 tpros -+25 147 rp --+6lv10 r6 nd staff --+5lv10 r6 nd war armor -+25 115 bp -full goryeo deco set -germany cloak
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets
05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
~Poofri Was HERE!~ Hola all! got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally the acc will come with: full email change dob+ name for acc + the original acc link email interested in: Tortus server rupees/pets/items NO ACCOUNTS
Tausche ninja Items gg Krieger Items=) (N.Pub Server) YY^^
07/07/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Tausche die Items gg Krieger 41er helm +9 und Partisane +9:) Drachen Messe+9 (65lvl) 5% HM 6% gg Teufels 10% Db 20% Zauber geschwindigkeit 5% Ohnmachts chance :)
S/T> items on Eternity server for money/items on UglyDuckling
05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have some chars on Eternity that I stopped using (in fact that I deleted lot of time ago, after getting couple of them redname out of boredom), that I recently tried -succesfully- to restore. One of the redname (who lost a super+3 lvl70 tro armor because of redname before getting deleted) has been sent to jail now due to new regulations, but still has a super+2 lvl 75 1 sok sword and a sup+2 lvl75 hammer, plus a super+3 coro and possibily something else, then I should have a redname warrior...