Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sobu2's Beginning der neue Server

Discussion on Sobu2's Beginning der neue Server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 07/02/2010, 23:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,992
Man bekommt erst eine Anzeige nachdem man deswegen Verwarnt worden ist, "Kaputte Leute", lest euch mal die Regeln durch anstatt scheiße zu Schreiben.

Close Please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2010, 23:18   #17

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 121/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,855
@RudiRammler , du hast dich gerade selber Selfowned :'D.

Denkst du die Admins können nicht nachgucken was davor stand bevor der Post editiert wurde ? Die sehen alles, auch von welcher IP der Post stammt etc.

Falls Hamachi Daten drin waren ( habe den Post nicht gesehen ) ,
wird er erstmal eine Verwarnung erhalten , falls das nochmal vorkommt eine Anzeige..
Old 07/06/2010, 10:58   #18

elite*gold: 0
Bitte closen ...

Tags
p-server, sobu2's beginning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VB 2010]Beginning
08/03/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 2 Replies
Kapitel 1-10 (veröffentlicht wird aber noch erweitert) Kapitel 11-20 (wird noch geschrieben) In diesem Tutorial möchte ich euch eine Einführung in Visual Basic bieten. Da dies sozusagen eine Dokumentation von meinem Lernprozess ist bitte ich euch konstruktiv aber nicht abwertend zu sein. #Hinweis: Ich habe manche überschriften einfach übernommen da mir keine richtige korrekte übersetzung eingefallen ist. (Lerne aus Buch) Übersicht: 1.Einführung
[TSro] The beginning of the end.
08/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 35 Replies
Sadly, we are all seeing another game, that is ruined in a few months. A couple of days ago, a former colleague of our mods, his name is well known to them who should know it, applied to his partly stolen Isro bot a new function. let me correct myself, it was more a whole new bot, than a new function. The first ever clientless Tsro bot was born. it wasnt the beginning of the end of tsro. the end came some weeks before with newly released tsro testosterone loader and some leeched tsro...
Need help at the beginning
08/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Hi guys. So i have a question about the starting point. Does any one of u got a list where i have to start to get the extra item,because i don't want to miss that.Thx for your help ;)