Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlashMetin2.com-Italian Old School - Online for two weeks

Discussion on FlashMetin2.com-Italian Old School - Online for two weeks within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool FlashMetin2.com-Italian Old School - Online for two weeks

Good morning users of epvp , today I'm here for show you a new p.server of metin2.

This server is FlashMetin2 , we have 150-200 users online every day and the server is the best italian old school.

content removed

We are waiting you !
Old 07/15/2012, 16:24   #2

elite*gold: 30
sehr gute vorstellung sogar fast perfekt
die bilder sind schön,groß und hilfreich
Ich werde aufjedenfall anzocken
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/15/2012, 20:26   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GNGWC Online ~ 80 Cap ~ EU & CH ~ NEW uniques ~ Old School ~
07/03/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
GNGWC Team; # KaRa # StrawBerry Homepage : ---links removed--- Register : ---links removed--- Download Full Client : ---links removed--- Download Media.pk2 :---links removed---
Atlantis-Online - An old school VSRO server.
06/24/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 19 Replies
Hey guys, after about 1 month of developement I'm proud to present you the Atlantis-Online server (by Troy-Network). A server where skills count more than silks, where afk botting is not allowed, just as silkroad should be! http://i48.tinypic.com/2u4h8na.png Quick info: - 9 Degree, cap 90
RedSter Online -- 80Cap -- Old School!
02/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
Hello Everyone! - I'm doing this right now, because i play on RedSter online, an to the people that are considering playing, Read This, and i can tell you MY experience while playing. - First of, its great!.. Smooth game play, no lag, stable server, active GM which keeps us updated on whats going on. - As most people now, TONS of servers have been made by people, due to the release of the VSRO files. But, all those other servers offer the same thing - 110cap.. Chinese&Euro, etc etc.. ...
Playing conquer online in school (ports blocked)
06/07/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Do you wish to run a bot / stand in Training ground while you are in school or any other place? (exemple college when you are allowed to use a laptop in school :rolleyes:) The ports that games use may be blocked. After reading a guide to play poker in school I tried the same method on conquer online and it worked. (Also working for steam and a few other games, so this can be done for multiple games not just conquer online). Likely there are multiple programs to get this done and avoid closed...