Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Share your Server

Discussion on Share your Server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Share your Server

Hello guys i want to tell you that u can share your server here for a ammount of 5E per month and take a lot of players to your server!
Check this out guys!
Old 05/24/2012, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
cool story

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Netload/Share.cx/Share-Online Premium Account [B] e*gold, PSC, PP. Rapids
06/14/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche Netload/Share.cx/Share-Online Premium Accounts. Diese sollten mindestens 3 Tage laufen und maximal 1 Jahr. Ich bezahle via e*gold (werde dann ggf. welches kaufen), PaySafeCard, Rapids oder PayPal (am liebsten). Schreibt mir eure Gebote. Grüße
Server share and Client share
04/04/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, why i cant use my server share for my client ? and why i cant use my client share as my server share? which files make the error?
[MIX-SHARE] 5 Server SHARE
02/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 49 Replies
Set map from the NPC as the Incarnation OF AG + Helion and Ardeca But if someone wants him to load the all the mobs just add to that share of the share Spectrus list.csv I've also added a few other maps but what I'm Pukke during testing of these maps. In any event, you will find here a system upgrade up to + 12 sets of 130 to 180 + 130 + Weapons to 170 +. A working replacement argate in Pablos. Not only teleport added to the map Ardeca and others. MIX SHARE - LINK DOWNLOAD If you...