Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ROOT] Empyrium

Discussion on [ROOT] Empyrium within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2011, 13:32   #31

elite*gold: 170
You always say I lie yet you fail to prove it. I never played your server cause I know as a player you where helped by Gm's on Factory, so the step of you as GM being corrupted isn't a big one.

I also heard some funny facts about you're new server. You keep amusing me xD

And I lol'd at the Republicans who are going for President. Good way to even more stereotype Americans xD
Old 11/17/2011, 17:09   #32

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, pretty much looks like BEST's server Avatars2 at last same serverfiles :-s
Old 11/17/2011, 19:32   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DronkeBelg View Post
You always say I lie yet you fail to prove it. I never played your server cause I know as a player you where helped by Gm's on Factory, so the step of you as GM being corrupted isn't a big one.

And I lol'd at the Republicans who are going for President. Good way to even more stereotype Americans xD
Actually Ron Paul looks like he has an actual chance this time.. although they continue to hide him from media as much as they possibly can. Anyway I am done with you and your retarded remarks.. Boring lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreylolz View Post
Hmm, pretty much looks like BEST's server Avatars2 at last same serverfiles :-s

Best files are daroo files modified by Gregory ([SA]Gregy). The database is my database with some changes from best. Some quests BEST uses are from me. So really Avatars is like my server. BEST used things from alpinemt2 which I did. And who cares what server is like another?

And this server is not like avatars2, there you cannot level unless you are mirage with buff. And in general this is an easier rated server.

#POST 2... 11/17/2011

Hey all, I do not support this server any longer due to the corruption of the SGM's helping of their own characters.

SGM Ghost made xp rings that were never traded or dropped anywhere, or purged...according to GM command log and trade log. but do not exist anymore..

His character "Main" was on the same account as his GM, which I was not aware of. He already had problems in past with abuse of GM power, so his character was deleted. The only reason this one time exception was made is because his friend hosts our server, and we have no money to continue with another host yet. So Maxy and I decided we would wait it out until we get enough money to move the server some where else and then remove SGM Ghost and SGM Pearl.

on 11/16/2011 "Main" was level 87 ninja at 1:00 PM CST. At the same time on 11/17/2011 he was suddenly level 111. He has 110 daggers. On "Main" and "StiTcH" (Ghost and Pearls chars), there are about 5 or 6 +9 spirit stones. Main has 1099 playtime (18 hours) StiTcH has 984 play time (16 hours). iHateU is level 120.. one of the top levels and has 3857 playtime (64 hours). He has ZERO +9 stones but has good items that he earned fairly.

on 11/17/2011, the day that "Main" Leveled from 87 to 111 he claims that he "spent all day leveling hard". If all day is 12 hours or less then great. But it isn't. Today is the only day since the server is open that Maxy decided to login to the database and delete the GM command log. This was completely unecessary and an obvious attempt to cover the corruption up. He said he wanted to "clean the database up".

Some time after he deleted the log is when Ghost decided to make an xp ring which disappeared without a trace (Remember the ninja and gm are sharing accounts). GM have no reason to create an xp ring anyways, so it's obviously for his character.

The levellog shows that they leveled Main extremely fast to 111.

Ghost decided to have me delevel his char so he can delete it.. showing that he has a guilty consience of the whole thing but complaining that I deleted the items he put in his GM account's banker after he deleted his character.

I knew when removing my files from his root that he would be able to change the website and put some fake story about what happened.. but I don't care. I'd rather a few people believe his lies about me than work for a server where the GM are corrupted.

I did save a backup of the database as well as server files. If someone wants to sponsor a server or co-own a server with me we can have a partnership and a nice server running. But if you are corrupt I will do the same as I have done here. If you wish to contact me please do so at my personal youtube channel:

Here is screenshot of him admitting that he took advantange of GM account, just in my own defense from what ever an admin puts on the empyrium website about me.

Old 11/18/2011, 00:30   #34

Time to report the _ _ _ _ -Leaded server to be shut down.
Old 11/18/2011, 00:35   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synfonia View Post
Time to report the _ _ _ _ -Leaded server to be shut down.
Are you stupid? I already shut it down. Read my post sg licker.
Old 11/18/2011, 00:36   #36

Yeah I just saw that you already failed badly without me even having to move a single digit LOLMAO
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 00:38   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synfonia View Post
Yeah I just saw that you already failed badly without me even having to move a single digit LOLMAO
I didn't fail. The "SGM"s in the server were being corrupt so I removed my work. They failed because they are corrupt. Yawn I remember now why I left metin before =) and next time when a "friend" asks me to setup something for him I will charge. So atleast my work is payed for -.- if he's gonna be a fool and let corruption exist..
Old 11/18/2011, 00:59   #38

elite*gold: 170
I just lol'd .
Old 11/18/2011, 01:04   #39

elite*gold: 5
Nice Server wünsche euch Viel Erfolg
Old 11/19/2011, 06:33   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DronkeBelg View Post

i was not helped on factory either..
Old 11/19/2011, 19:41   #41

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,606
#closed.
Closed Thread