Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IPFW Install Anhang zu Infinitys Tutorial

Discussion on IPFW Install Anhang zu Infinitys Tutorial within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 12/26/2010, 17:01   #121

elite*gold: 0
In Virtual PC D:

ey wo ich dann Firewall hochgefahren hab hat es die ganze Zeit geladen bzw. läd immer noch ist das normal?? PS Hab Hamachi geht es dann auch?
Old 01/03/2011, 13:05   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieM0nstaa View Post
In Virtual PC D:

ey wo ich dann Firewall hochgefahren hab hat es die ganze Zeit geladen bzw. läd immer noch ist das normal?? PS Hab Hamachi geht es dann auch?
Hab genau das Gleiche Prob

EDIT: HAT SICH GEKLÄRT
Old 01/11/2011, 09:07   #123

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,599
Ob es auf Hamachi geht weiss ich leider nicht da ich nur an Roots damit ran geh und selber noch nie ein Hamachi Server hatte
Old 03/22/2011, 15:17   #124

elite*gold: 150
hä ich hab das tut befolgt rebootet auf einmal komm ich mit mein root pw net mehr rein
Old 03/22/2011, 15:26   #125

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald500 View Post
hä ich hab das tut befolgt rebootet auf einmal komm ich mit mein root pw net mehr rein
Und das wird sicherlich nicht an meinem Thema liegen
Vielleicht Passwort selber geändert?
Oder Passwort falsch eingegeben?
Oder falls du Copy und Paste machst... vielleicht ne Leertaste am Ende?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Video-Tutorial] How to Install L2J on Ubuntu !
11/29/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello folks ! Lest begin : I taked this FR guide : Linux Guide L2J Nightly Fr - Installation Complète - SicosiS and translated it in english (google translator FTW !) Then maked a simply and Usefull (i think) Video Guide with VMware about How to Install and L2J pack on Ubuntu/Kubuntu (actually is the same). #####################################
How to install SRO-DB Bot (Video Tutorial)
06/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Link: YouTube - How to install SRO-DB Bot (Including Crack!) Thanks :P. I think this has been posted before, but I'm not sure. That video wasn't as clear.
[Tutorial] How to install serveral Silkroads,without renaming issues.
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
1.(win xp version)get on the start button, and go to the execute... thingy 1.(win vista version&maybe 7) press the windows key and R on your keyboard 2.http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/99nmvbf6/execut e.jpg input regedit and press enter 3.http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/lsv5h13y/regedi t.jpg press strg+f, enter silkroad and search until you get to the same point. 4. after arriving just rightclick on installpath and click on delete. afterwards you can install any sro you want without having to...
[TUTORIAL]Install East_Asian_Languages
12/19/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
hi i made a tutorial for the ppl who dont know to install them sure i have them installed and...the last steps i cant make them but i writed there...how to make it Here is the download for the archive with pictures so scan it but...are just 7 pics lol:D you waste time nevermind...Lets Go First The Downloads Guide_east_asian_languages.rar - FileFront.com Here Are The Pics And Here The east_asian_languages archive http://puffypower.net/lunia/east_asian_languages.z ip Now The Guide... To...