Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]All Running but now ... (answer in english) [/B]

Discussion on [B]All Running but now ... (answer in english) [/B] within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [B]All Running but now ... (answer in english) [/B]

Hello, its me again (unfortunetly) anyways .. i have everything up and running for my private server i can log on as GM my friends can log on as GM through using Hamachi but now how do i get other players to register and play without using Hamachi? i have a registration page where they can go register though i want to know how they can play without using hamachi? THANKS if you can answer.
Old 01/23/2010, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 464
Received Thanks: 3,189
Wrong Section.. Put it there

MfG .Wollsocke
Old 01/23/2010, 18:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
When ur server runs with hamachi, they have to use hamachi too.
or u have to run ur server with dyndns ...
Thanks
1 User