Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rate changing

Discussion on Rate changing within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rate changing

HEY! please help me !

I need to change my exp rate and yang dropp rate and yang ofcourse!
I don't understand this german tuTs.. so can anyone tell me how to
do it in English please.

-NicklasNW

Old 12/29/2009, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
HELPPPP

Please help meeee
Old 12/29/2009, 01:45   #3

elite*gold: 45
go to mob_proto than the you must scroll until gold_min and gold_max there you can change the yang-dropp e.g the dog dropps 1800 - 2700 than you can change

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] CHANGING YOUR EUDEMON COMPOSE RATE USING QUERY
07/13/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
i though many of people here having a problem when trying to changing their eudemon compose rate one by one in cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr..so i made a simple query to changing it easily by using a query..so here we go..firsty..u must have a standard compose sql..so i have upload the standard compose rate query for download if u like(my standard compose rate). Then use this query to changing your composing rate.. UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET max = max + 20; UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET...
Changing the "Rate Of Fire" of a Weapon
01/07/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
English: The title says ALL! To change the "Rate of Fire" of a weapon, simply use the Resource Tool and follow: 1. Open your "iteminfo.x4" with notepad or wordpad. 2. Search for the Senti-Nell Weapon category 3. Change the "Rate of Fire" along with its "Power", "Range", etc. 4. Save it all. 5. Open your Resource Tool.
changing drop rate?
07/13/2009 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Is this possible , if its possible /pm .I know 100% there is drop rate better than normal(etc lucky charm +50% drop rate (i think that can be changed with WPE ))...just giving advice.. xd Good luck
Exp rate,Penya rate, dropp rate
05/08/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hab ma ne farge wie änder ich auf meinem pserver die : Penya Rate , Exp Rate,Dropp rate ! Und bei anderen p servern haben die cs sachen bei den npc wie mach ich das? Und suche gute serverfiles! Hab mir son p-server gemacht im tut von mcdragon1 ! Aber da laufen keine mosnter rum das gibst es nix no items niiiiiiixx!