Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To] How to speed up the auth login in few seconds!

Discussion on [How-To] How to speed up the auth login in few seconds! within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/31/2016, 13:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo_9_1 View Post
The point is that, using either "default" or "modded", the people I know never got weird issues like that even with 1k of players on, with or without the offline shop system.

I'm quite skeptical to believe or consider your statement. After all, it's justifiable:
Your friend never said the truth in his whole life (always lies), he scammed, he stole and resold other people's work, he does what he does to get attention. In the end, he lies even if tons of proofs say otherwise.
How can I remotely consider the words of such a disgusting being?
His credibility is equal to 0.
Edit: Vegas said that "that being" could not your friend, so replace "friend" with "whoever-he-is-for-you" if so. The sentence will have the same meaning.

By the way, if I (or the people I know) were to get this issue, I will fix it and share the fix in here.
Aren't you happy? It seems you're still arguing/being rude over nothing, which is funny so I add the following sentences:

This is a community (y, this word means still something), so I have no problems in contributing whenever I want in my free time.
In general, have you ever helped someone? If you ever fix it, will you ever going to share it? I'm 99% sure you won't.
That's the big difference between leechers and contributors (as long as you share work made by you).

It's not like people should share anything they have. Just 1% whenever is possible is way too enough.
On the contrary, being a leecher and insulting other people's threads, and at the same time, having the """solution""", it's quite childish.
People like that should stay low-profile, and preferably, hide somewhere.

Enjoy your abione.
I'm waiting for your fix...
Old 06/01/2016, 12:29   #32

elite*gold: 30
Uhm , the point from all this argument is that fuck_aim and his friends , had issue with this tut it's inconsistent with one of his codes and they are not able to fix it
this way they keep argument so u fix it to them

Old 06/01/2016, 13:57   #33

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLibya View Post
Uhm , the point from all this argument is that fuck_aim and his friends , had issue with this tut it's inconsistent with one of his codes and they are not able to fix it
this way they keep argument so u fix it to them

I think you are idiot, right ? xD

Let's analyze :
My topic ********* was posted: : 02/25/2016

Marysama topic with this tutorial was posted: : 04/03 2016
2 month difference.

I disabled long long time ago. In my sources IS FIXED.
Was reported long time ago by my customers and also fixed long time ago.

I never followed this tutorial.
So shut up. xD
Old 06/02/2016, 13:50   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TÜRK- View Post
I'm waiting for your fix...
Neither me nor the people I know have this bug. If it were to happen, I will debug it, and provide the relative fix. Easy. (probably, a matter of 2-3 minutes; just like the other hundreds of bugs I fixed in metin2 so far)
Your post is quite sarcastic, and childish. It could have been totally avoided if your result was to insult me.

@, he wants attention because he already finished the money €€€ from his scams/resells, otherwise, how can he pay his summer vacation?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2016, 16:02   #35

i dont know if ds_aim is reselling or whatever, but he is the only one who was able to fix my core crashes and bugs...
i contacted devs like marty and lennt to ask them for fix those crashes (for money ofc) but they were not able to fix it.. so in this way ds_aim is more valuable dev for me
Old 06/02/2016, 16:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondry147 View Post
i dont know if ds_aim is reselling or whatever, but he is the only one who was able to fix my core crashes and bugs...
i contacted devs like marty and lennt to ask them for fix those crashes (for money ofc) but they were not able to fix it.. so in this way ds_aim is more valuable dev for me
"We're not able" I ever say I give support just for my works. About him... yes... he just infract the privacy of someone and have take martysama' source & few of my works and few others devs system using TW. That "someone" already proof that. Also was funny he was with the reason to implement the 4th empire for who was payed, but also wasn't work he just leave the project after steal the files and source as I know remain with few bugs after their "implement".
Old 06/02/2016, 16:22   #37

If his source was posted there are just a reason (someone steal / get it for free and have nothing to lose into sharing). With my reply I don't accuse you for reselling but for privacy infract.
Old 06/02/2016, 16:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]LeNnT View Post
"We're not able" I ever say I give support just for my works. About him... yes... he just infract the privacy of someone and have take martysama' source & few of my works and few others devs system using TW. That "someone" already proof that. Also was funny he was with the reason to implement the 4th empire for who was payed, but also wasn't work he just leave the project after steal the files and source as I know remain with few bugs after their "implement".
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]LeNnT View Post
If his source was posted there are just a reason (someone steal / get it for free and have nothing to lose into sharing). With my reply I don't accuse you for reselling but for privacy infract.
I already cleared this once, privacy thing.
It wasn't my fault.
Old 06/02/2016, 18:13   #39

Quote:
"he lied to his customers(I was one of them)"
"m2factory: hey, i will contact you tomorrow to make the list of the things i need"
~three months later
"m2factory: this is my list, and i also want a big discount!1!1"
"marty: i'm somehow busy; i'm not sure if i can help you with it; it's easy to make though"
"m2factory: TREASON TREASON TREASON"

What is funny is that this "being" 1) is not my client 2) I helped him some times for free 3) all my clients so far are 100% satisfied 4) this "being" is the one who pub the 2014 dated src client (you find his pc name in the .suo; very smart)

If I'm an idiot, what should this "being" be called?

Quote:
"his files are rubbish!1!1"
@, It's funny how you ask me to make peace with you in PM. (same story for the other "being")
If my perfect work is trash, yours is a lot more inferior, beyond trash. Ridiculous beyond compare.
Keep stealing, and resell, kiddo. Aren't you afraid of my friends could accidentally leak your stuff like you're doing now? (all your work comes from stolen stuff, so nobody will care about your broken feelings)
DON'T FORGET THAT YOU STOLE THOSE FILES FROM FABIAN'S PC AFTER HE PAID YOU FOR A BUGGY SYSTEM YOU DEVELOPED AND NEVER FINISHED.

I'm quite astonished about these two leechers.
People that want my ass, but get mad and jealous as fuck when they cannot have it.

For not going OT: If I&co were to get that bug, I will still deliver the fix without any problems. I don't consider insults made from clowns.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2016, 18:40   #40

"latest" -> Stuff dated more than 1 year ago (it's useless changing the last modification time)
You treat people that help you like if they were ****. Congratulations.
"i wasn't publishing" -> His name written in the .suo file.

"it isn't worth more than 5 euro." Yes, that's the value of Metin2Factory more or less. haha

I won't waste any more time with people with a mental instability worse than ISIS.
#Reported those beings
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2016, 18:53   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factory_Owner View Post
I'm not getting into this,just have small things to add with my experience.
lollo_9_1 As known as martysama is an idiot. his source was published because
he lied to his customers(I was one of them). he promised me something and didn't keep his word,made me wait for over 3 month,so i'm glad his source was released.
[GA]LeNnt so far is the most reliable dev I know,the work I buy from him works everytime and If I have questions he always help.
fcsk_aim i'm talking to him sometimes,i have no problems with him.tho I never bought
anything from him so I'm neutral.
I'm not gonna reply here again,have a nice day
well you are well known for begin a retarded so , no one will ever care about what you say.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2016, 18:57   #42

I just want you to accept my skypq request, to compare files. We can compare 10 files and you see is nothing from you. xD

You will acces it directly from svn.
Why you don't want ? The ****. I want to prove you is nothing from you garbage source.
Old 06/04/2016, 00:59   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo_9_1 View Post
Neither me nor the people I know have this bug. If it were to happen, I will debug it, and provide the relative fix. Easy. (probably, a matter of 2-3 minutes; just like the other hundreds of bugs I fixed in metin2 so far)
Your post is quite sarcastic, and childish. It could have been totally avoided if your result was to insult me.

@, he wants attention because he already finished the money €€€ from his scams/resells, otherwise, how can he pay his summer vacation?
Can you add my skype so I can show you?
Old 06/20/2016, 14:26   #44

Talking about the "desc buffer mem_size overflow. memsize(%u) write_pos(%u) iSize(%d)" issue:
It happens when more than 131072 bytes (the space allocated for m_lpOutputBuffer) of data are sent "in a row" (otherwise, it's flushed back to 0) to a player (via a GC packet, to be more precise).

Even though that syserr appears only when "_IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_" is commented, if the output buffer runs out of space, the same issue will happen even if it's not commented.

One of the moments when the player receives a lot of packets in a row is when he logs in close to the villages' plaza, or running some quests with big selects.

To trigger this bug (with "_IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_" not commented), I had to spawn 3000+ mobs close to the character, and re-logged in.

Something like this also happened in the past when people liked flooding the ground with yangs/items... if there are too many, the player will directly logout after reached the world.
Or similar when people were in the deviltower (back to 2008) and got disconnected after attacking all those devils in 5th floor. (this could have happened for several reasons, this is just one of them that could be triggered)

There are several ways to solve this if you were to get it (almost all the people will not), so not just one solution:
  • The problem is that the output buffer runs out of space... so the first trick would be increasing its size by default
  • Same story, but we can increase its size if (!buffer_has_space) using buffer_adjust_size pretty easily
  • Flush the output buffer in the middle of the "in a row" sending

That's what went out simulating it tonight. I will try to simulate it ('cuz I'm not getting this bug at all) again to point out if there are moments when it grows up unexpectedly.

It's funny when kids make a big mess in a thread for such a silly and simple matter.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 23:32   #45

Code:
		if (!m_bEncrypted)
		{
			if (!packet_encode(m_lpOutputBuffer, c_pvData, iSize))
			{
				m_iPhase = PHASE_CLOSE;
			}
		}
		else
		{
			if (buffer_has_space(m_lpOutputBuffer) < iSize + 8)
			{
				buffer_adjust_size(m_lpOutputBuffer, iSize);

if (buffer_has_space(m_lpOutputBuffer) < iSize + 8)
				{
					sys_err(
					"desc buffer mem_size overflow : ",
					"	memsize(%u) ",
					"	write_pos(%u)",
					"	iSize(%d)", 
					m_lpOutputBuffer->mem_size,
					m_lpOutputBuffer->write_point_pos,
					iSize);

m_iPhase = PHASE_CLOSE;
				}
			}
			else
			{
				DWORD * pdwWritePoint = (DWORD *) buffer_write_peek(m_lpOutputBuffer);

if (packet_encode(m_lpOutputBuffer, c_pvData, iSize))
				{
					int iSize2 = TEA_Encrypt(pdwWritePoint, pdwWritePoint, GetEncryptionKey(), iSize);

if (iSize2 > iSize)
						buffer_write_proceed(m_lpOutputBuffer, iSize2 - iSize);
				}
			}
		}

Protocol.h
Code:
inline bool __packet_encode(LPBUFFER pbuf, const void * data, int length, const char * file, int line)
{
	assert(NULL != pbuf);
	assert(NULL != data);

if (buffer_has_space(pbuf) < length)
	{
		return false;
	}

buffer_adjust_size(pbuf, length);
	buffer_write(pbuf, data, length);
	return true;
}

Tags