Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#Close

Discussion on #Close within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#Close

#Close
Old 03/03/2015, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 35
Das wurde doch schonmal released ? dafuq?

Und es wurde gecoded, daher denke ich das du's legendlich den aufbau geändert hast & es als "gekauft" ausgibst. LooL
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2015, 22:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drαεth View Post
Das wurde doch schonmal released ? dafuq?

Und es wurde gecoded, daher denke ich das du's legendlich den aufbau geändert hast & es als "gekauft" ausgibst. LooL
Hey. Sorry ich war 1 Jahr lang nicht aktiv
Old 03/03/2015, 22:26   #4

was war es denn ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO Character login error
05/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
First of i'd like to apologize if this is a common error or is frequently asked. I couldn't find an answer so this was my last resort. I have an bug which when I login into my account and choose my character I cant click start. I click start and nothing happens.
login character screen kick help
04/01/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
login character screen kick help expected to help
[HELp] Two Character Same, Login at the same time
08/02/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
someone help me fix this bug?
Help with character Login Fail!
03/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
well Okay i think this is the write place for this situation i have a few questions. Well first i went Into tara past using the glitch and my screen went black while in entering thru the fence on my mimic and soo i dced.. then i tried relogging and i can login but when i select my character.. I get sent back to the main login page.. and i logged as my elf and tried summoning my mimic but i cant i dc when i try to/ my questions are the following. If i rebirth will get out of the glitch?...
Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have heard of many people having this issue since ecSRO Updates they can no longer log into their characters, I believe this to be related to that item(s) may have been accidently removed from itemdata.txt in the newer files which existed in the last PK2s, but the Server still has record of this and is sending an ID which your client is trying to find but cannot, so crashes. I have chances of finding this error better if someone is willing to lend a character of theirs (whatever level)...