Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Eter Tool

Discussion on [Release]Eter Tool within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 02/25/2014, 23:44   #31

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,725
Nice job dude.
Old 03/15/2014, 22:45   #32

elite*gold: 0
The average user seems to think the program's UI is a bit too complex given its functionality, and after some thinking, I'm beginning to agree, the main issue seems to be the Main View (). Users tend to discard it completely, and use and instead. Given this, I'll be completely re-working the UI before even starting new features (reverse file search, virtual file view, new type support, and the prototype files support, etc), for this, I need your help... I want you to tell me how you'd like the UI to be, the best would be a simple scheme/image describing the structure, bear in mind the following:

- The idea is to make the main view simpler, thus removing the from it (this would ofc, be available through a context menu)

- Try to think of neat ways to organize all the information (available files to be processed, both packed and unpacked, its properties, etc).

Remember that this is intended to be a community-driven project, so your input is valuable, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2014, 00:31   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerMBT View Post
The average user seems to think the program's UI is a bit too complex given its functionality, and after some thinking, I'm beginning to agree, the main issue seems to be the Main View (). Users tend to discard it completely, and use and instead. Given this, I'll be completely re-working the UI before even starting new features (reverse file search, virtual file view, new type support, and the prototype files support, etc), for this, I need your help... I want you to tell me how you'd like the UI to be, the best would be a simple scheme/image describing the structure, bear in mind the following:

- The idea is to make the main view simpler, thus removing the from it (this would ofc, be available through a context menu)

- Try to think of neat ways to organize all the information (available files to be processed, both packed and unpacked, its properties, etc).

Remember that this is intended to be a community-driven project, so your input is valuable, thanks.
wow so awesome seems we waiting with 4 eye so thanks very much
Old 03/16/2014, 10:22   #34

Quote:
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'L'invocation du constructeur sur le type 'EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel' qui correspond aux contraintes de liaison spécifiées a levé une exception.' numéro de ligne '15' et position de ligne '14'. ---> System.FormatException: La chaîne n'a pas été reconnue en tant que Boolean valide.
à System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
à System.Convert.ToBoolean(String value)
à EterTool.Helpers.AppSettings.ReadSettingsFile()
à EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel..ctor()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReade r xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlR eader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
à System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncI nfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
à System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
à System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
à System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
My Error ?!
Old 03/16/2014, 17:41   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originale_59 View Post
My Error ?!
Use application.settings file.
Old 03/16/2014, 20:41   #36

thanks other error
Quote:
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
à EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<UnpackFilesActi on>b__28()
à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetRes ult()
à EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<UnpackFilesActi on>d__2b.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilder Core.<ThrowAsync>b__0(Object state)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Old 03/16/2014, 23:07   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originale_59 View Post
thanks other error
Please read the FAQ...

Quote:
Q:Found a bug. How should I report it?
A: If an exception was raised and not handled (a message will alert you), send me the errorLog.txt, aswell as a thoroughdescription of your actions prior to said exception (or bug). If the bug is related to unpacking or packing any file, send me those files, aswell as your application.settings and profile.settings. Irreproducible bugs will be ignored.
Old 03/17/2014, 05:40   #38

virus...
Old 03/17/2014, 05:49   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamantul96 View Post
virus...
Was that conclude based on the already published ? It's a false positive, the main executable is packed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 05:49   #40

It's not a virus and as you can see the archiver has been packed, this why your antivirus report a false positive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 21:36   #41

well good tool but i have a problem and its that i cant pack file if i change the xteakey
Old 03/17/2014, 21:40   #42

What's the issue? What were you trying to do?

Edit: I've found an issue in the ValueConverter which took care of the encryption keys. Did the exception get raised when you altered the focus of the textbox with a different key? If so, it's corrected and will be available in the next version, it might take a while given that I'm revamping the UI.
Old 03/26/2014, 14:38   #43

My domain was cancelled for no apparent reason, thus the Tool won't be able to check for the latest version and will throw an exception. Nonetheless you might be able to use it anyway, just ignore the exception.

Edit: I've prepared a temporary version which won't check for the latest version, just replace your EterTool.exe with .
Old 06/22/2014, 14:47   #44

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,636
Download link down?
Old 06/22/2014, 15:18   #45

Was ist das jetz ich verstehe es nicht