Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] Gamecore r40250 Source Code Configuration

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] Gamecore r40250 Source Code Configuration within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 02/13/2014, 13:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
Anybody can help for me, how to change max level to 65535 or more,
I know that you have to change, but do not know where and which ones.
Old 02/14/2014, 03:44   #32

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Well, why would you want to change config.cpp that way?
Its purpose is reading in directives from the CONFIG file and all the values defined in code are defaults

You can change anything with CONFIG directives even without having the source code at hand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2014, 20:15   #33

elite*gold: 0
Where can i download server files with source?

Tags
40250, c++, code, config, game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Gamecore CONFIG
07/10/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 114 Replies
Hallo Community, Da ich schon öfter nach den Befehlen der Configs im Gamecore gefragt wurde habe ich mir gedacht sie hier einmal übersichtlich aufzulisten und zu erklären damit ihr alle sie nutzen und verstehen könnt. Gamecore Config HOSTNAME: channel1 Ist für die Unterteilung der Cores da .
Gamecore .Revo Edition - Source Code
10/28/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 13 Replies
Hello everybody, I come here to post the source of my gamecore. Revision: 2089M Generated by IDA (decompiller) Source: Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/bnowlhkt3 (file in C)
[Release & Tutorial] Source-Code to make your Car transparent
08/29/2012 - NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
Hey Guys, i release my ASM-Script that i have made with Cheat-Engine to make your Car transparent. 1. Open Cheat engine, select your NFSW-Process and Click on "Memory View" under the Scanlist. 2. Now a new Window appears, press CTRL+A on your Keyboard. 3. A third Window opened, and paste everything into the Text-Area: aobscan(transparent,D7 00 85 FF 0F 84 B8 00)
C# Tutorial through source code!
08/06/2011 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
I hate always taking from the community and never giving... so I thought that maybe I could give a little now! ^.^ I don't know much about C# other than basic stuff like WHAT threading is, not how to do it. Or stuff like Console.WriteLine("") stuff like that, loops etc. But what I do know how to do is how to explain it to you. I've posted some entries on PasteBin.com some source code for each topic along with comments explaining to you what they all mean and how that code works. I've...
C++ Source Code /Tutorial für Anfänger
08/24/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute , ich hab hier mal ein kleines Tutorial parat wo ihr wortwörtlich spielend lernt ;): Ladet euch einfach den Anhang runter ich habe diese Source Codes auf CPP.com gefunden und für euch übersetzt , da ich dachte das sie ausgezeichnet für ein Anfänger Tutorial geeignet sind nicht vergessen THX zu drücken :D Hier die Datein mit meinen Kommentaren : Euer Cooler7878 :mofo: