Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]InGame MD5 protection

Discussion on [RELEASE]InGame MD5 protection within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2013, 17:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast223 View Post
1. It would have lag without my system too...
2. So? Without internet he wouldn't be able to play metin2 so there's no problem

WTF?!
You're not a human being open to criticism. You need to open to criticism If you're open new topic! If you don't accept the errors will never thrive!
I hope you understand me. If you can't understand me. Show isn'T open to criticism. Everyone wants to play metin2 ( you don't forget it )

f**king *******

@vpser you're forget fast everything..
Old 10/12/2013, 17:48   #17

http://
www53.zippyshare.com/v/42216212/
file.html

Link broken ?
Old 10/12/2013, 18:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBeen™ View Post
You're not a human being open to criticism. You need to open to criticism If you're open new topic! If you don't accept the errors will never thrive!
I hope you understand me. If you can't understand me. Show isn'T open to criticism. Everyone wants to play metin2 ( you don't forget it )

f**king *******

@vpser you're forget fast everything..
WTF?! I'm open, but that's the truth...if they don't have a internet connection they wouldn't be able to play metin2.. WTF is wrong with you? Are you stupid? Can you play metin2 without an internet connection?

f**king ******* = ******* *******? A moderator please take care of
Old 10/12/2013, 20:32   #19

Quote:
WTF?! I'm open, but that's the truth...if they don't have a internet connection they wouldn't be able to play metin2.. WTF is wrong with you? Are you stupid? Can you play metin2 without an internet connection?

f**king ******* = ******* *******? A moderator please take care of
I don't said without internet :\ "Client is lag If you're use to slow internet!"
Old 10/12/2013, 20:34   #20

Quote:
I don't said without internet :\ "Client is lag If you're use to slow internet!"
Slow internet = bad game with or without my protection... What now?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 20:43   #21

Quote:
Slow internet = bad game with or without my protection... What now?
Player use to slow internet your protection is create lag and you can't understand me now! You still say "Without internet". and I don't said your system is bad. Just you're a little develop this system. Now Understand me!
Old 10/12/2013, 21:58   #22

Quote:
Player use to slow internet your protection is create lag and you can't understand me now! You still say "Without internet". and I don't said your system is bad. Just you're a little develop this system. Now Understand me!
Lag? Wat? This script only read fakin "text" file. Size of this "text" file is about 12kB. When it read all data in file it close connection with website and work with downloaded data..slowest connection can take this without any problem ..
Old 10/12/2013, 22:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovecKrys View Post
Lag? Wat? This script only read fakin "text" file. Size of this "text" file is about 12kB. When it read all data in file it close connection with website and work with downloaded data..slowest connection can take this without any problem ..
Yeah... Good point.
And I didn't understand nothing from what he said...
Anyway, thanks for the good feedbacks...
Old 10/13/2013, 07:49   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovecKrys View Post
You/They can't still understand me anyway i will develop this system ( without urllib ) then you/they're understand me
Old 10/16/2013, 09:48   #25

Why i have log "Premission Denied: 'BGM'" etc. ?
Old 10/16/2013, 12:18   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by designer132 View Post
Why i have log "Premission Denied: 'BGM'" etc. ?
LOL?! That's from your computer... You shouldn't get this error...
Old 10/19/2013, 22:31   #27

Maybe I shouldn't.. but i have it with administrator premissions and compatibility mode.
Old 10/19/2013, 23:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by designer132 View Post
Maybe I shouldn't.. but i have it with administrator premissions and compatibility mode.
Check the permissions for the specific directory or harddisk...
Old 10/20/2013, 05:28   #29

i had checked full controll..
i have win7, but i look this in win8 too, and the same problem.

//sorry for my english
Old 11/07/2013, 02:34   #30

Thx
Closed Thread