Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]How to register on YT2SF

Discussion on [GUIDE]How to register on YT2SF within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/11/2009, 12:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hab auch ein acc bin schon lvl 61...
das bringts aber echt net da zu spielen......da mann als gekillt wird von den japsen und man droppt keine 34-66 rüssis!
man kriegt rüssis nur durch truhen!
Old 06/11/2009, 18:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
Wieso müsst ihr immer spammen? Echt ätzend >.<

-> Closed.

Gruß,
Traky
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to set up multi register
08/22/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
hey all i am glad that 66% loves to have this release (from the statics of my poll i made) so i going explain here how you can do a mutli client login page with a single register script lets explain the basic , the more advanced explanation will follow later first you need to have 2 servers (ofcourse :P) then you need to be sure that your acc db is serperated from your game db (not realy needed but just easyer)
ANY NEW Guide HOW TO REGISTER in vsro?
10/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i checked the sticky topic but it is old all the pics have been removed plus when i try to register in the site it transfer me to another site??? i dont know what is it? so can anyone help?
Anyone have Register Guide for?
03/06/2006 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Does anyone know how to register to http://www.sunonline.co.kr/ I am not sure how to join. I know about the kssn thing but can't figure out how to become member so i can download.