Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where i can find new ingame map editor

Discussion on Where i can find new ingame map editor within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where i can find new ingame map editor

Hi guys where i can find new version of this editor

or more obiects sry if i fail tile.

new obiects i mean sometime when i see new map there is ship or somthing idk how to add this or how to download please for tutorial
Old 12/30/2012, 14:10   #2
wild wild son

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,369
Extract the current property, there are new objects.

Why do you need a new version of the editor? You only need the current property.
And musicinstructor's Map-Object Editor is one of the best editors here @ elitepvpers.
[+ RealFreak]

And this is not the right section here.

If you have questions, open a thread in this

section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ingame Shop Editor
12/16/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hay Elite, ich wollte mal fragen ob es eine .exe datei gibt die die shops ingame bearbeitet also das es auto. in die source geht oder so und das abändert oder so was in der art ich verstehe das manuel nicht ;) wehre lieb von euch wenn ihr mal was drunter postet ;) Liebe grüße Kiseku ;)
Ingame Map-Object editor
07/25/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with this map editor but i cant use the script in metin2_m2m_map but I have this error: 0724 20:03:00725 :: Traceback (most recent call last): 0724 20:03:00725 :: File "C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\ingame map editor\mapeditor.py", line 1185, in ? 0724 20:03:00725 :: 0724 20:03:00725 :: LoadCurrentMap() 0724 20:03:00726 :: File "C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\ingame map editor\mapeditor.py", line 1132, in LoadCurrentMap
Hilfe ingame editor
02/13/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, habe den Ingame Editor womit man Häuser und co spawnen kann, aber nach einem relog sind diese alle weg =/ why das?
Help l Some guide to packet editor/ find IP
05/03/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
well.. I started play Zuluflyff.. many peoples dupe there and i duno how.. If someone can explain me how its will be nice.. btw they dupping perins. *In the Neuz.ini* aint wrote IP.. so what to put in the Packet editor.. i tried put the website but its aitn response in the Log.. i got Packet editor by yanickmama v3 and v1.3
anyone know where to find a tbl files editor
09/07/2007 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
i was wondering anyone of yall know where to find a tbl files editor that can edit tbl files on some mmorpg games. thxs i nadvance:):)