Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEVELOPMENT RELEASE]full Automatic tournament

Discussion on [DEVELOPMENT RELEASE]full Automatic tournament within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/20/2012, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
ENGLISH

Ok, let's start with the criticism.

1. The event, that you would like to find in an easter egg, works perfectly (it's a month, more or less), it can handle infinite competitors and it hasn't bugs.
It starts alone every Sunday at 15:00.

2. This mania for os.execute? I have not yet understood it. Explain to me why open a shell process to do something that you can easily do with an io? I've seen it in all your works, (such as the other unwatchable thing you posted time ago, you call it pet system, but seriously?) do you Think you can program just because you know what's a os.execute, oh my god you discovered hot water (and you have to prove it?). Now I wonder, if you have to go from Roma to Milano, why the hell are you taking a plane to Frankfurt?

3. If you want To manage more than 8 competitors, you've to take into consideration the fact that in duels map there are only 4 arenas (unbelivable?), Then ... you have 64 competitors and only 8 can participate. Brilliant!

4. "While true do"? "Break"? I still believe that you've learned programming on Mickey Mouse. Then there are a kilometer of necessary functions literally lost. What will happen if competitors do not show up? If ...? I will not say more.

I still believe that this work is partially useless, it sucks.
Of course, if you'll be able to fix all horrible mistackes that everyone, who will try it, will see, then i'll change my mind. (I hope you won't lose your entire life on it)

'till then i do not recommend anyone to use this code, you may have unpleasant surprises.
Hugs and kisses, Acqua.

ITALIANO

Ok, iniziamo con le critiche.

1. L'evento che ti piacerebbe trovare nell'uovo di pasqua funziona perfettamente, da circa 1 mese e passa, riesce a gestire infiniti concorrenti (lì sono 8 perchè così ho deciso) e non ha più praticamente bug.
Parte da solo ogni domenica alle 15.00 e si dà il caso che sia proprio da quest'evento che tu hai preso spunto per quella cosa inguardabile che tu chiami codice.

2. Tutta questa mania per gli os.execute non l'ho ancora capita. Mi spieghi perchè aprire un processo shell per fare una cosa che puoi benissimo fare con gli io? Lo vedo in ogni tuo lavoro, (come ad esempio quell'altra cosa inguardabile che postasti tempo fa e che chiami pet system, ma sul serio?) credi di saper programmare solo perchè sai cos'è un os.execute, oh mio dio hai scoperto l'acqua calda (e lo devi dimostrare?). Ora mi chiedo, se sei a Roma e devi andare a Milano, perchè diavolo prendi l'aereo per Frankfurt?

3. Per gestire più di 8 concorrenti devi tenere in considerazione il fatto che nella mappa dei duelli ci sono solo 4 arene (impensabile vero?), quindi... hai 64 concorrenti e solo 8 possono partecipare. Geniale!

4. "while true do"? "break"? Sono ancora convinto che tu abbia imparato a programmare su Topolino. Mancano poi un km di funzioni necessarie, se i concorrenti non si presentano? Se...? Non ti dirò altro.

Rimango dell'idea che questo lavoro sia parzialmente inutile, così com'è, fa schifo.
Chiaramente se riesci a sistemare le centinaia di problemi che ci sono potrò cambiare idea. (Spero non ci perderai tutta la vita)

Sconsiglio a chiunque di utilizzare questo codice, potreste avere sgradevoli sorprese.
Baci e abbracci, Acqua.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2012, 02:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cescoso View Post
ENGLISH

Ok, let's start with the criticism.

1. The event, that you would like to find in an easter egg, works perfectly (it's a month, more or less), it can handle infinite competitors and it hasn't bugs.
It starts alone every Sunday at 15:00.

2. This mania for os.execute? I have not yet understood it. Explain to me why open a shell process to do something that you can easily do with an io? I've seen it in all your works, (such as the other unwatchable thing you posted time ago, you call it pet system, but seriously?) do you Think you can program just because you know what's a os.execute, oh my god you discovered hot water (and you have to prove it?). Now I wonder, if you have to go from Roma to Milano, why the hell are you taking a plane to Frankfurt?

3. If you want To manage more than 8 competitors, you've to take into consideration the fact that in duels map there are only 4 arenas (unbelivable?), Then ... you have 64 competitors and only 8 can participate. Brilliant!

4. "While true do"? "Break"? I still believe that you've learned programming on Mickey Mouse. Then there are a kilometer of necessary functions literally lost. What will happen if competitors do not show up? If ...? I will not say more.

I still believe that this work is partially useless, it sucks.
Of course, if you'll be able to fix all horrible mistackes that everyone, who will try it, will see, then i'll change my mind. (I hope you won't lose your entire life on it)

'till then i do not recommend anyone to use this code, you may have unpleasant surprises.
Hugs and kisses, Acqua.

ITALIANO

Ok, iniziamo con le critiche.

1. L'evento che ti piacerebbe trovare nell'uovo di pasqua funziona perfettamente, da circa 1 mese e passa, riesce a gestire infiniti concorrenti (lì sono 8 perchè così ho deciso) e non ha più praticamente bug.
Parte da solo ogni domenica alle 15.00 e si dà il caso che sia proprio da quest'evento che tu hai preso spunto per quella cosa inguardabile che tu chiami codice.

2. Tutta questa mania per gli os.execute non l'ho ancora capita. Mi spieghi perchè aprire un processo shell per fare una cosa che puoi benissimo fare con gli io? Lo vedo in ogni tuo lavoro, (come ad esempio quell'altra cosa inguardabile che postasti tempo fa e che chiami pet system, ma sul serio?) credi di saper programmare solo perchè sai cos'è un os.execute, oh mio dio hai scoperto l'acqua calda (e lo devi dimostrare?). Ora mi chiedo, se sei a Roma e devi andare a Milano, perchè diavolo prendi l'aereo per Frankfurt?

3. Per gestire più di 8 concorrenti devi tenere in considerazione il fatto che nella mappa dei duelli ci sono solo 4 arene (impensabile vero?), quindi... hai 64 concorrenti e solo 8 possono partecipare. Geniale!

4. "while true do"? "break"? Sono ancora convinto che tu abbia imparato a programmare su Topolino. Mancano poi un km di funzioni necessarie, se i concorrenti non si presentano? Se...? Non ti dirò altro.

Rimango dell'idea che questo lavoro sia parzialmente inutile, così com'è, fa schifo.
Chiaramente se riesci a sistemare le centinaia di problemi che ci sono potrò cambiare idea. (Spero non ci perderai tutta la vita)

Sconsiglio a chiunque di utilizzare questo codice, potreste avere sgradevoli sorprese.
Baci e abbracci, Acqua.
makes me laugh really up to you to come here to say to all this shit
apparently I have a very large group of followers
you really believe that you have copied and modified a script arena makes you a programmer? omfg
criticize the "while" only because you know only use the "if" like all the kiddy scripter
if you want to make a credible critical post something written by you at least everyone can judge what you can do
you don't like my pet system ? well
you don't like the tournament? well
or maybe you have noise becouse you paid the script (since you do not know them yourself) that were then published?
this is your problem, I am very pleased that kids like you come to write in my post at least even if they say shit highlight threads
Old 09/20/2012, 02:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0n3 View Post
makes me laugh really up to you to come here to say to all this ****
apparently I have a very large group of followers
you really believe that you have copied and modified a script arena makes you a programmer? omfg
criticize the "while" only because you know only use the "if" like all the kiddy scripter
if you want to make a credible critical post something written by you at least everyone can judge what you can do
you don't like my pet system ? well
you don't like the tournament? well
or maybe you have noise becouse you paid the script (since you do not know them yourself) that were then published?
this is your problem, I am very pleased that kids like you come to write in my post at least even if they say **** highlight threads
As i've already said, i've done it (by myself) in 4 days, 1 month and half ago. As you can see here:

Uh, wow, my one works, why your one no?
Old 09/20/2012, 02:57   #19

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0n3 View Post
if Rebel can say only one function written by him can delete the entire post

you stop rosic

realy??

i can say many reasons but i am not ther to make enemys or to be mad with someone just because release half script i can just tell you i hope you be happy with this half release and have many many tanks because i dont see another reason you come ther make the release

and just because is write by you #your fingers# dont mean i dont have tell u how to do and some of functions and all the idea have fun make more release we will apreciate this forum need more new stuff be well have fun

PS i will not make any post on this theard anymore for me this situation is death
i learn with my mistakes and make a project with u was 1 you can say wharever you whant i will not respond have fun i have no time for public ****
Old 09/20/2012, 03:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cescoso View Post
As i've already said, i've done it (by myself) in 4 days, 1 month and half ago. As you can see here:

or in game () every Sunday at 15.00 (minutes more, minutes less).
But, i think you've already seen it, am i wrong? And please, do not use google's translater, go to school and learn english.

Uh, wow, my one works, why your one no?
bla bla bla

i read only words nothing code

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rebel View Post
realy??

i can say many reasons but i am not ther to make enemys or to be mad with someone just because release half script i can just tell you i hope you be happy with this half release and have many many tanks because i dont see another reason you come ther make the release

and just because is write by you #your fingers# dont mean i dont have tell u how to do and some of functions and all the idea have fun make more release we will apreciate this forum need more new stuff be well have fun

PS i will not make any post on this theard anymore for me this situation is death
i learn with my mistakes and make a project with u was 1 you can say wharever you whant i will not respond have fun i have no time for public shit
have an idea and implement them is very different...

I can have idea of ​​creating a castle in the clouds... can you create it?
Old 09/20/2012, 13:27   #21

D3m0n3 very nice work... <.<
Thanks.. can i write some more? trololo English As Italian Sak <.<
Old 09/25/2012, 13:33   #22

Ma che cazzo dici pure tu, figlio di una merdaccia piena di vermi Io non sono nemmeno iscritto a quel forum di merda che si chiama Inforge
Comunque chi cazzo è che si è permesso di cancellarmi tutti i post? EH? Demone per caso hai infilato la lingua pure nel culo degli amministratori di questo forum di merda?

ENGLISH: WHAT THE **** DELETE ALL OF MY POST? EH? SON OF *****!