Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]The devils catacomb regen and warp files

Discussion on [RELEASE]The devils catacomb regen and warp files within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]The devils catacomb regen and warp files

i have asked something for almost one week but you sons of ******* don't help me. i don't know german i am searching at google everything and translate at google. but i am not able to understand. especially CranK is the biggest son of ***** in this forum. all of you drive me crazy:@
now will you help me? i thought that i have to use slang words and i did. will you help me you sons of ***** :@@@@@@@@@@ ?
Old 06/17/2012, 21:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarka0000 View Post
i have asked something for almost one week but you sons of ******* don't help me. i don't know german i am searching at google everything and translate at google. but i am not able to understand. especially CranK is the biggest son of ***** in this forum. all of you drive me crazy:@
now will you help me? i thought that i have to use slang words and i did. will you help me you sons of ***** :@@@@@@@@@@ ?

Really you want help with this words? My english is not perfect but i can understand what you write and you want help when you talk so about the community never ever.

HAHAHA
Old 06/17/2012, 21:13   #3

i don't want you to help me anymore. they are sons of *******. the biggest ***** is CranK. he is already awesome
Old 06/17/2012, 22:22   #4

Your english is not that good either!!

You want those files? Add me in skype, be nice and I'll send them to you!
Old 06/17/2012, 23:52   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread