Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]New SG amors and hairs icons

Discussion on [Release]New SG amors and hairs icons within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/10/2012, 19:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Die Rüstungen sind witzig, wo bekommt man die jetzt her ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
whats the new stats on poisen/lightning amors
02/23/2012 - Archlord - 7 Replies
like the topic says:)
[Release]New Mt2 Hairs
11/08/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 58 Replies
Da die gerade am meisten vk werden, stelle ich sie hier public, ich hab sie wenigstens zusammen mit Crank und Loli selbst entpackt, anstatt nur gekauft oder von jemandem die Lücke erbettelt. Und nachdem die Haare teilweise für etwa 150€ verkauft werden, haben wir uns entschieden, eben diese public zu stellen. Diejenigen, die sie gekauft hatten: Pech, probiert selber was zu erreichen und nicht nur zu kaufen/schnorren Ist der pc&pc2 Ordner aus der patch3.epk vom Beta Clienten ...
[Release] Fix for Hairs And Avatars
06/06/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
As most of you know, after using pfj511 client patches for the new pets, the hair and avatar changer don't work, well ive been comparing his itemtype to a itemtype that was working and ive noticed some lines in each of the hair and avatar styles were missing, so i fixed that and now giving it to others that have this problem, after using this itemtype that i have fixed you will be able 2 change your hairstyle and avatar from the market npc's i have tested this and it works 100%
Looking for some Custom Amors / Weapons
03/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys..... I look for some custom amors / weapons like the matrix amor.... ( sry i have no ss for show but it only works on C6) and i seek it for CT1 Kamael If any one know some NICE Amors / Weapons pls post it :D And pls post a screen or link THX SAME LIKE THIS(already includet):
F> 2 Amors im Shop kaufen...
02/27/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 6 Replies
hi leute, auf einigen servern geht das ja nicht, aber was ist wenn man einen server finden würde, bei dem das geht? ist ja sicherlich nicht umsonst gesperrt, oda?